chairmen circle

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just a thought, if Rolf is so big on saving money for chairmens circle, how about he doesnt fly over in the corporate jet, only stays for one day, doesnt have the GM and VP of sales for every division attend, has the sales op people stay home, and don't have the EVP, VP, and GMs bring their spouses. With all of those cuts, he might be able to bring back the 5k that he cut to the top 10% contributors to the company.
    Any other suggestions that he might listen to.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great ideas, but I would bet that he's not listening anyway. Now, he may choose to do what you suggested, but I would think that to be a mere coincidence.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When and where is chairmens circle scheduled this year?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

troll away troll troll away

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much is Amgen saving from cutting the $5k for CC?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

about 5 hours of jet fuel and maintenance for the company airplane

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the corner cutting and lay offs it's just vulgar to have a company jet.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they can get some from the $13.6 million that Bob Bradway made in 2013.
    $1,490,769 salary / $3,598,000 bonus / $7,999,917 awarded as stock / $561,121 other types of compensation

...and maybe Rolf can chip in too!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Must be a big secret to draw such a nonresponse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its up your but with a coconut

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to grow up, you're about to lose your job and you're worried about 5K? Big picture Waldo, between ACE and AFP and further reductions you won't have a job so CC is least of you worries.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets get back on track, if cost savings is so important why does each division have to send the gm and sales vp along with rolf? Plus all the spouses as well? Come on swim fan you can come up with something better than ACE and AFP for a rebuttal, cant you?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw it. I am tired of the rah-rah at Chairman's Circle. I am taking the money, and not going.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is more of a bla bla than rah rah. All meetings must have an element of that in order to write it off as a business expense.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best trip I never took

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must've been hammered the whole time and skipped most of the "voluntary" meetings held in order for Amgen to make this whole event a business trip. Sucking up has never been so fun.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting is worth 15 mins of my time for it not to show up on my W-2. I wished other companies would do that too.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah! You've clearly never won! More than 15 minutes of meetings AND it does appear on your W-2. The IRS considers it compensation you donkey. Even those POS gifts we got at meetings were taxable. No wonder you work at Amgen.