Shionogi had taken a major toll on my life.

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2014 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My relationship with my spouse, kids, and friends have changed. Close to losing my spouse. Depressed and struggling to even make it out to the fieid. Any advice?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a talk with your RM or DM. They care deeply about you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you haven't been actively looking for a job, it's time to step it up!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're expanding.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your waistlines, right? Troll

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure you work through the holidays. Don't take any time off. Show your manager you want your job. Your family will understand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to be a team player !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignore the douche bag responses. I was completely depressed with Shionogi as well. Part of it is the way that company poorly manages expectations and goals, and mainly, it is that the industry eats pharma reps and spits them out. I worked in pharma for almost 10 years and saw my self esteem go down the toilet. I have been in sales for much longer, and have had plenty of doors slammed in my face, but no one cares about you, your well being, or your future in this industry. Your family and happiness are paramount. You can use your skills to get pharma-related jobs in consulting, marketing, advertising, and more. You can go in house and not be in the field with one of these pharma co's. You can just be in sales, and that's ok, too. Don't go down with the sinking ship. People say "be better," but I think you probably already are. Get out before the mass layoffs happen (again)…because, they will.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be Better.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs aren't happening. We're actually expanding. You can retire here. Everyone I know is happy working for Shionogi. Troll

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed here- did a good job I think - definitely have the right experience and awards- I got the feeling I may be too old and I am 38!!! I look 28! I nailed the star questions and then they were basically trying to talk me out of taking job!!! Weird! Not sure of result but got the " we will let you know and poker faces"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send a follow up email. This is the job you really want. Osphena will be a blockbuster soon. Breast and bone indication will soon be announced.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put down the crack pipe...idiot Kool-Aid drinker!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to this I quit and left a territory with a fat lying troll in it, belly full of bullshit his whole team is ready for mutiny TS is ruining morale. Be better TS quit

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha this is funny he ruined the morale in Boston too!