SHIO-RIDEALONG-NOGI

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here...
    Prepare for us to ride with you children every other week. Don't like ride alongs and think every two weeks is too much? TOO BAD!
    We will be listening closely to every word out of your mouth and every move you make in your offices.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself. We make your money. We the reps allow you Little monkeys to keep your job and continue to caress the balls if your RSD.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hilarious that you believe the OP is a real DM.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah get off our backs DM! If it wasn't for us you wouldn't have anyone to manage and then you'd have to set up interviews and stuff then fly around and interview people all over the place. Then when you hired them they would be like us and you wouldn't have them anymore so you would have fly around and set up interviews and interview people again who you wouldn't have anymore once you hired them because then they would be like us again!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're lucky you are not one of my reps. I would ride with you every week and make you role play before going into EVERY office!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That new DM is hot. I would role play with her every week.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the DM's should do ride alongs cause they all suck!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who u talking about?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had ONE ride along in 6 months........not that I minded.....but, seriously what are ALL these DM's going to do with let's see.....6 reps...two of who don't even live in the state they cover....oh yeah, my manager doesn't even live in the state that he covers....really!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers will be gone by end year - 30%!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance...it's such a useless job!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mostly everyone will be gone by end of year. Do you really think this drug is going to make the company profitable carrying all the reps and managers. Osphena can triple its script total and it will still be well behind projections. Osphena should be sold as a speciality product not as a companies primary product

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no such thing as a "real DM" here at shitnogi. They're all a bunch of suckups hanging out waiting for us to earn them their next bonus check.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does Shionogi have so many DMs?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have so many DMs because none of them got laid off. The industry standard is 1 DM for every 10 - 12 reps. The ratio here now is 1 DM for every 5 - 6 reps. DMs are with us at least 2 days every 3 weeks now. My offices think it's weird and that I must be in trouble.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM..., actually thinks he/she has an impact on the physicians writing the scripts in our district. The flip side of coin is this idiot thinks its the reps fault if a doc isn't writing.My offices think they are completely useless and make fun of the DM.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAME WITH THE OVERLAYS! ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE IS MORE USELESS THE DM OR THE OVERLAY?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is the same I have a few bigger writers in my territory that she takes credit for and wants to see them on each ride along. I'll ask her to go see a doc with high potential who isn't writing but won't. She then turns around and says that I have to gain commitments from these non writers like " we" have from my high writers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly...Why doesn't JH see the uselessness of the overlay reps and the bs from the DM's?