New Sales Director to Officially Address Sales Force after Realignment Soon

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect communication soon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man FUCK you and grow up

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You potty mouth brute...I'm a lady not a man! Hope you get caught in the upcoming bloodbath.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't be shocked if this happens. This asshole hasn't even talked to the sales force. Something is happening

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are no lady sugahhhh. Now shut your pie hole and go down on your impotent husband

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh then FUCK YOU BITCH

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How dare you talk to a lady like that! You sir are a punk bitch

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He actually had a conference call with the West on Monday afternoon. Said we need "all hands on deck". He seems to be making some very smart changes and quickly. Every region will have calls.
    Everyone stop worrying so much and just do your job. If you can't stand the uncertainty then get out of Pharma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

COO fired. VP fired. RD fired. "I can't promise you guys anything" told to worthless DM's about changes. And reps should stop worrying so much? What the hell kind of meds does your shrink have you on? Lexapro, Paxil? You are one delusional person. Why don't I just piss on you and tell you it's raining. You'd believe that!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for easing my fears Brandi

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All hands on deck at unemployment office!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What smart changes is he making? Do tell

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, was the COO, VP, and RD fired or severed as a part of a reorganization? If fired why? And who were they?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not making sense. Your point?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basically, I am trying to understand if the VP and RD were fired vs. severed due to a reorganization. Are the RD and VP positions being filled? Who was fired or severed? Will they be replaced?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is my question, what if this new guy can't make a difference because the drug (let's get real here) has a very small place in the market plus the lack of breast/bone data...what then? The point is - more drugs are needed. Japan is putting all eggs into this nitch drug...honestly it's bad business move and supidity
    Stop turning into one another and get interviewing just in case don't get caught by surprised like most reps last January.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turning into?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy wasn't brought here to turn sales. He was brought here to fire people. Look him up. Don't be stupid. You are answering your question. Use your head not your emotions