Is RMSR Training Important or Needed?

Discussion in 'Job-Seekers' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2008 at 3:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

www.namsr.com

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same difference. Pick your scam.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diane:

This a POST on a THREAD in a FORUM of a MESSAGE BOARD. This is not a BLOG. Just trying to help you with your choice of words as it makes it obvious (well, more obvious) who you are. Don't believe me? Click on 'search this thread' and enter 'blog'. Look at all of your posts. All the same tired crap. Hilarious!

It really is no wonder that your product is filled with grammatical and technical errors. Buy Rosetta Stone and learn English. I hear Rosetta Stone is actually a credible training source, btw.

Sincerely-

Your only real friend

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh-oh. the scam shills appear to be cross-pollenating.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rmsr is a joke

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These training programs are accredited and worthwhile. I went through the AIMS program and now work as a medical sales rep. Is going to college a scam? These negative bloggers are just made that they did not take the program or took the program and did not interview successfully to get employed. I am sure the interviewer could see the rage in you. Go to anger management!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

calm down, maam. aims is in a different thread (or blog, if that helps you understand things any better). i think you are confused. possible dementia? your fourth sentence would seem to indicate that as a distinct possibility. i will give you the benefit of the doubt since this whole internet thing is confusing. be glad that you do not have to deal with cutting edge technology for your job!

i cannot speak for aims. i can tell you that namsr and rmsr are neither accredidated nor valued. any literate person with common sense can read this thread and come to this irrefutable conclusion.

again, we see this hostility towards people who do not see value in a program. when a program has no merit, you attack the messenger. pretty transparent.

so again, please calm down and go back to your aims thread/blog. we are all so happy to hear how successful you are. three rhetorical questions remain for me:

what do you have to gain - or lose- by coming here and attacking others?

shouldn't you be at work right now?

shouldn't you be... i don't know....happy?????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bloggers - LOL

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the above comments. Peter B. (14 DME Rep Veteran)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way the AIMS program is accredited. Either one of the programs will benefit medical sales applicants.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Again, it starts!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard alot about the RMSR Certification but where and how do I get it? Where do you get the AIMSR training? Is it the same?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AIMS and NAMSR recently joined forces to become NAMELESS. Individually they are different: RMSR course costs about $300; AIMS costs about $5800+ room, travel, etc,.

Individually or collectively, they are worthless. Actually, that is an understatement. Most companies and recruiters will frown on you for being gullible enough to fall for either scam. If you still want to pursue this, just wait a few months and just write either on your resume -- both are very close to bankruptcy, so nobody will be able to verify your meaningless participation.

PS- They have a brand new tool called "google". I understand that it is very difficult to use, but it might help you with your original question.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Read the AIMS thread on this same site (use search if you cannot find it). NAMSR and RMSR are a scam. AIMS or whatever they changed their name to is the king of scams.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just have to open enough boxes of crackerjacks, and you'll find a certificate. Mine came with a temporary tattoo. SWWWEEEET!

I threw the certificate away and kept the tattoo.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love that in the beginning these two shams were competing and badmouthing each other. since both have been exposed, their respective shills are going back trying to grow the concept and playing nice instead of stealing each others dupes. it's gonna be funny for these idiots to have to get real jobs. they have no skills. remember, those who can, do - those who can't, teach.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above comments are not true. Numerous medical device companies utilize the AIMS and the RMSR Certification as well as recognize them both. They would not exist without it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Learning and continuing medical education is what most medical sales reps will do for a living in the 21st century."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact #1 they barely exist
    Fact #2 many, many requests have been made in this thread, and others, for these organizations to: substantiate their "accredidation", state SPECIFIC industry standards and regulations that they can PROVE that their respective programs adequately satisfy, or provide a link to ONE SINGLE job listing that specifically mentions these courses. not one answer to any of this.

numerous companies utilize and recognize rmsr???? which companies? they should have a link to the namsr site if there is a legitimate affiliation.

what you get here are anonymous, unprovable, unverified, vague responses. like, "not true, namsr is accredidated" "i'm with a big company making lots of money - thanks namsr""this industry requires training and certification" -- pure abstract fictitious drivel.

their big defense is to attack their critics: people who they've victimized in the past and industry insiders who know what a scam this is.