Info please

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2015 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be interviewing here and I'm looking for some feedback. How is the company, products, pipeline, turnover, professional growth potential, leadership, call points, etc?

I've read some info below but that's usually from 1 or 2 unhappy campers. Serious replies only, please.

Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 or 2? Try 20 unhappy campers. If you're smart you will not work here; if you have no other options (i.e. you're a loser) then take the job. We all hate it. Everyone is looking for a new job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30% turn over last 12 months. Ask hiring manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer directly

Company? Is not respected even in the dental community. Runs very lean. No back end support. There is no accountability.
    Products? All very old, very expensive, and rarely covered.
    Pipeline? What pipeline? We buy failing old, cast off products from other companies and try to repackage and sell them.
    Turnover? Is very high. The only ones safe are the Managers. To save their own ass, they will sacrifice reps.
    Professional growth? There is none.
    Leadership? We never hear from our VP and our Sales Director is just as pathetic as the manager team.
    Call points? General Dentists who have watched the price of our primary product go up every year.

We stopped hiring talented people about 4 years ago so if you're any good, you have no shot. You will be viewed as a threat and discarded. We hire green sales people with no fight. It makes it easier for a manager to blame and fire you when you don't hit goal.

Good luck and try to find something else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And good luck trying to make bonus money here. Every year the comp plan gets worse and harder to hit. Someone in another post said that, "we're all looking to get out." That person is 100% correct. I don't know 1 person who isn't looking. Look elsewhere!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nailed it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im happy here. I made a decent bonus, went through challenges this year, but feel good about next year and the opportunity it brings. Solid products with good upside potetial

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So easy to see when someone is sent by management to just lie.

But, maybe I'm wrong, dear poster could you please elaborate and tell us what those products with "good upside potential" are? Maybe that'll help us all more, especially the original poster who asked us to chime in.
    So, what are those products exactly?

Thanks.

P.S. If by upside potential you mean that the geniuses that run Valeant are going to jack up Arestin's price again, save your energy. No upside potential there buddy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arestin price is going up. No upside there. In fact, it's a company known fact that accounts drop off each year after the increase.

Easy White is really dead in the water. No upside there.

Xerease and Onset? We have more than enough data to prove both are failing miserably.

I too would like to hear about this, "good upside potential."

To the OP. The straight truth about this company is that there are lots of nice people here. Most are genuinely kind hearted people that give an honest effort at trying to improve the landscape of the company. The disconnect is that most of the shot callers here aren't cut out to be leaders. It's more of a group of buddies making changes from bad to worse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I see Matt C. still trolls this board posting bullshit. This company sells overpriced crap products. We are only here drawing paychecks while we interview. Take the job or don't take the job, we could care less.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is the romper room of dental sales.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i like lamp

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh please, it's not an internal person manipulating this thread...they are all over these boards, every market has a group of ass hole trolls that will research for anyone who will pay them...acting soooo sincere with the little harmless, innocent little questions about pipeline and pricing and company organization structure. I think I just threw up EVERYWHERE!!!!.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you good at oral?