Josh in charge of Sales?

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2015 at 3:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really true? They switched roles with Josh & MC and now Josh is in charge of Sales now? What do they do, throw silly suggestions in a hat and pick out one when trying to make a business decision? Sheesh!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't they replace Matt with another Orapharma legacy person? I think they know that our management team is weak and even the best ones are glorified reps for an outdated product. Nobody here in management makes me think we're in good shape. Not 1!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah cuz that would be something new. Isn't that what OraDump is all about. Recycling and rehashing old parts. Classic 'good 'ol boys' network. The only one here worth his salt is SC in Chicago. Why the hell is he still just an RM?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS is sharp as well. I'd take either of them over my half-assed, worn out probing monster of manager.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS and SB and are the top managers and both great leaders and should be the new directors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't mind seeing someone from outside. I don't trust anyone who came up with MC.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

99% of people that worked with MC didn't support his behavior or leadership. I would not worry about managers from inside mirroring his leadership.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with last post. Someone from outside is more likely to be similar to old leadership. Current managers know what needs to change.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt it. The current managers are the ones that need to be changed. Old habits on top of old strategies lead to the same old results.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is so typical of our leadership. Now that Coggin was identified as a fraud, look at how fast his team of Managers separate themselves from him. The ones still here who realize that they can't cut it in a new company are now quick to point to all of Matt's flaws in order to hold on to their phony jobs.

I feel that if we are going to see any real change, quite a few Managers need to moved on. It wouldn't hurt to shuffle around some CAMs, too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt changed out most of the managers already besides the North East. Not sure it is a manager issue as much as it is a overall strength of leadership issue at the executive level. I know my manager busted his tail last year and although he is not perfect he always tries to do the best thing for his people.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our issues have always been that the dental space is tough. Ask any dental rep. It takes a lot of patience working with dentists. Mc or any other manager at Ora have always taken the blame. JC will be the same. Dentists are price sensitive and there is no insurance coverage outside of rx. People are making huge bonuses now and all will be good for awhile. The rm's are much better than people give them credit and the products are good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

huge bonuses? Maybe some will for S1 until the dreaded S2 adjustments are made and anyone who is having success gets screwed around and all the failing AMs just have to perform at same S1 level to succeed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least we now have business unit directors to guide everyone through the storm....I guess ????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the two new RBDs are solid choices; Doug has proven himself, and Mike will help drive the Onset train as well.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The onset train has derailed into a bloody fireball. If these changes fail to generate improvement by year end 2016 we're all gone. We're on life support as is.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey r***** who the fuck is Mike? RSD? Do you even work here? I think Jim and Timmy are super people but they don't work here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were all doomed....when we miss our financial forecast that we've promised to Valeant...were all going to be out of here !!!