Backorders and recalls

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2014 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipshit,

What do you expect the office to do about backorders...snap their fingers and make implants appear???
    If you have sold anything in your entire life, you would know that when you and your customer have an understanding that you will deliver the product they request when they request it, and you can't because the product doesn't exist...THAT'S BAD FOR BUSINESS. The whole story that relationships are all that matters is bullshit. Without implants, your "relationship" with your surgeon will be "that guy who didn't have what I needed".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have monkey's like you covering my cases so I can relax on a Friday!! I forgot what call is like so my little chimp dance when I play my accordion my little monkey

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ass

My point is this if your agent or distributorship is worth a dam, you will get the backordered implant in for the case whether it is flown in and your sorry ass might have to go to the airport freight to get it but when there is a will there is a way I have never lost a case due to backorder period
    your office needs to work the system and get off facebook and ebay period go back to pharma and cater a lunch that way you will not have a problem if Too Jay's potatoe salad is on backorder

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please understand that the real issue is the total lack of leadership. The unfortunate era we now live is Finance is running the company. That guy is destroying the whole company. The single worst employee for ortho in our history. I am certain he will be promoted for killing sales. What a clown. There is no field inventory. He stopped manufacturing. Ask the synthes guys how their doing with inventory. Same deal. When the dust settles between the big z and biomet get over there! Best bag and they get on contracts. The synthes promise is a joke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way you are a rep because you would know what's going on. This has nothing to do about people not working hard enough to get implants. When there is X number of product available and there is more cases or other distributorships aren't willing to give up implants there is nothing you can do. We have had to get our distributor and AVP involved to get inventory more this year than my entire 10+ years in this industry. We have had cases in our distributorship where this has recently happened where consultants didn't have everything they needed for cases because of back orders. What don't you get about this problem. It's bad enough this is going on. It's even worse when these corporate dbags get on here and bash reps as lasy or pussies saying that it's not an issue. There are only a few product mangers that could last in the field as a rep. Most of them would not last one year in the field. You people ever wonder why there are only a few that reps actually invite out into the field to meet with docs or for important dinners

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow!! the violins are playing wah wah wah another super rep who knows it all

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to see real back orders work for Zimmer. I think we pissed somebody off in D.C.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company has backorders. Shut up

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such an idiot. What does being a pussy have to do with backorders. When you have to tell your doc that they have to cancel their case because we do not have the inventory available to support their business it doesn't matter if your a pussy or tough guy. You both will eventually lose the business. I work on the distribution side of the business so it is my job to find said inventory when it is on backorder. Do you really think that another distributor is going to loan me there only 2 locking screws knowing that they won't get restocked for 3 months after I use them? Hell no! You say the inventory is out there and just get it, it isn't that easy. I know that when I get that phone call from another territory wanting to borrow my hinge femurs or LPS stems I am not going to give them out and risk my reps business. Backorders are a real issue especially with every day common implants.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole blog thread is one complete pile of non issue bullshit there is not nor has there been issues with backorders.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps not in your territory but in mine there was tons of backorders.