Nicole Beale

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2015 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand she left and went to Sanofi with Scott Orlein. Was she downsized or did she leave on her own. Either way she is probably better off. She had been with Novartis a long time

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big hit to the organization. Another good one leaving on her own.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked her also she was smart and funny. Good for sanofi, bad for Novartis but it should be no surprise she ditched the toxic leadership. I know one guy on her team he may replace her, he is great also but he is smart and may jump ship as well. I hope he does and comes to my new company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was witnessing poor leadership first hand and was smart to jump ship since she is respected and liked. It was smart for her to distance herself and get out for a better opportunity. Leadership needs to wake up. You don't lose an extremely tenured well respected employee if something isn't wrong. Someone as smart as Nicole doesn't leave a place she's spent a substantial number of years with numerous promotions if everything is great.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that's so disappointing. She was a great leader.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good at all. But not a surprise this place sucks for so many reasons she is a good one good for the company that got her

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. She is really smart and very down to earth so I am sure she saw the writing on the wall. I am sure there will be more long term upper management who leave on their own in the near future

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is great but I hope the snakes stay right where they are so they don't end up where I or anyone else is trying to go. Elitism, self entitlement and incompetence at its finest don't poison another well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So funny. It's obvious that Nicole posted all of these herself. She's a joke! Ahhhhh haaaa!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duncan, Will, and Lee Anne will be there soon to rain on all that good will!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duncan, Will, and Lee Anne will be there soon to rain on all that good will!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P
    Duncan??? Are you totally out of date?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um ...yes no kidding!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicole is a man. A very inept man at that.
    Nicole don't let the door hit you on your manly arse on the way out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is pretty funny. All of the original posts are from Nicole. Then there's one at the end from someone else and it keeps getting removed . Pretty funny stuff

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, retired.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, retired.