So when are the hospital reps onboarding?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have gone through, a telephone interview, video interview and 2 f2f. This is getting ridiculous. When are they making decisions? For some reason I thought it was by APril 1?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on the geography and success of managers placing candidates successfully. Some started this week. Some 3/23 and others after I would assume, but can't say for certain.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You most likely have two more montage interviews left (one with HR and the other with the RD). They scheduled mine both on the same day. Then, offer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are most happy about the decision to come here, based on history of layoffs and fines?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is not the best place to ask that question. I'm sure you can tell by all the negativity that Cafepharma is not where you look to find any honest answers, especially not positive ones.

BTW, Novartis is not the only pharma company to lay off a ton of reps or be fined....and it definitely won't be the last.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANKS RICHARD R,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although other big pharma companies go through layoffs and being fined there is a difference here because it has become at least a once yearly occurrence. The sales force has come to embrace the fact that this will happen yearly and wait on pins and needles for their walking papers. It's beyond sad that it is the norm at novartis and is expected. What's worse is that incompetent leadership continuously blows rainbows and smoke up our asses like we are stupid idiots. The sales force is underestimated and demoralized and devalued by leadership. If you can handle that type of daily worry, abuse, dehumanization and beat down then come on board. This company definitely contributes to employees becoming mental cases, having to seek professional therapy, addiction, self medicating and popping happy pills left and right just trying to block out the daily BS. Hope that answers your question.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You be the judge. You don't have to rely on Cafepharma.

Novartis CEO Joe Jimenez
    Novartis ($NVS) execs are rolling up their sleeves for another round of cost cuts. "Very significant" cost cuts, CEO Joe Jimenez tells the Financial Times...

http://www.fiercepharma.com/story/novartis-ceo-eyes-more-cost-cuts-satisfy-margin-demands/2015-03-09

Novartis CEO Joe Jimenez
    Novartis ($NVS) execs are rolling up their sleeves for another round of cost cuts. "Very significant" cost cuts, CEO Joe Jimenez tells the Financial Times,...