company car options.....please don't drag me through the dirt

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP, next time just tape a 'Kick Me' sign to your backside when asking about car, phone, budget, internet, sample storage, lunch/dinner budget or sharing room in training.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ford Fusion. I don't believe they will do the Jetta anymore. If you are hoping for any other choice.. It will be a while as I'm sure they will have a lot from this most recent downsize. Additionally if you need something bigger, the surcharge averages an Nonrefundable $4000.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two models only: fusion and escape (for weather territories) and no special upgrade for directors. Guess we all need to 'deal' and just be happy we are not on bicycles outfitted for two.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly do you need for "medical exception"?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just need to prove you are a Novartis employee for medical need.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When interview with HR two weeks ago I was told Ford Fusion and VW Jetta. Only way for the small SUV is if your territory is in difficult terrain. Cannot pay extra to upgrade from a car to the small SUV.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morbidly obese reps can probably get a medical exception.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your are so full of crap!
    I am driving a 2014 loaded Explorer.
    I have it with medical letter from my physician due to a previous back injury.
    Get legitimate info to fleet and they will work on it for you.
    It is not hard just be legit!
    You can also call home office and talk to the health nurse or the inhouse medical office.
    They sent me the form, told me what I needed and the name of the inhouse medical director/physician who would review your case. The letter from your physicians is key.
    Call them before your car is assigned. Unfortunately With all of our NeuroPsych team being let go recently there are quite a few Explores around the country sitting at lease car companies waiting to be reassigned.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish their was a serious cafepharma, where people just answered the questions.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't remember all the options during my last ordering window- Fusion and jetta. Could pay a little extra and upgrade to Escape (which I did). There are reps with back issues that drive an Escape due to medical necessity letter.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish "there" NOT "their". The IQ of the average poster on CP is crap!
    No wander, woops... no wonder this industry is in trouble.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you dont wan to be dragged through the dirt, then you are joining the wrong company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just got a Ford Fusion SUV, no choice of mine

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ford doesn't make a SUV called a Fusion ... what a dub

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What cars are on the selector now?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a typical Basel response. Or Vas and his army of bots based in HYD

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A company care is the least of your worries after choosing to come to this shit hole. Fuck you!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company car is a valid question for someone who is 6’4 or has kids/car seats etc. In cases where there are 2 offers with identical benefits even a company car can tilt the scale.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on your division- but for I&D they are upgrading our cars in 2019. Choices are a Ford Explorer or a volvo s60.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you may not even get a choice. My experience as a long term rep. With the number of lay-offs and displacements, you may be assigned a car from the previous listed situations until the lease is up. I had it occur more than once and never got my upgrade car as being a cornerstone member for the same reasons. They want to keep cutting expenses.