Kilburn

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Kilburn is being replaced by someone from Synthes. Any information on that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He fits in perfectly where he is. Why would DePuy let him go? That would be like removing a piece of sand from the ocean. A major shake up is needed. Bring in some fresh blood and clear out the hip and knee marketing bozos.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And everyone knows, there sure are a lot of marketing bozos there in Warsaw.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But dysfunction is what we cultivate. Look at the people who are in leadership positions. It's embarrassing. We just keep our heads down and try to survive and expect nothing good from this culture. Leaving seems to be the best option. There are better companies to work for.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes! Most any company would be better.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that nobody ever leaves speaks volumes. At DePuy, they are Kings and Queens and Princesses and Princes, but once they leave the inbred Warsaw community they get exposed. Recruiters know this and the industry knows this. How many 'leaders' have left and been successful? Very few come in from outside of Warsaw and when they do, it is a 2-3 year stint and they get out ASAP. It is a plan to get some experience or exposure, then get out.

Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice
    And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
    And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast
    They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back To the place I was before
    "Relax, " said the night man, "We are programmed to receive.
    You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave! "