Lawyer grills DePuy executive over safety studies for Pinnacle hips

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh....better get the troops lined up and the stories straight! Don't worry Pamela, the last executives that lied were recently promoted. Do it right and this is your opportunity!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tee hee! So funny. I remember watching the big boy squirm and guzzle water during his deposition. It appeared he was a tad bit nervous. But knowing good ole Pam like I do I'll bet she was well rehearsed.

I really do hope justice is served.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did she mention the Credo? I am sure that would help. If she didn't, they need to know about it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. I know the knee team has a "knee credo" (or two) so maybe, just maybe the hip team has their own credo! That would probably make even more of an impact! Can you see where I'm going with this?! If they don't have one I'd suggest an emergency meeting between the two departments so the knee team can show the hip team how it's done. Better yet how to implement it and turn EVERYTHING around! I'm sure the new leaders in those departments can execute that, nooo problemo!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats to the team! Job well done. Look for more promotions for those that helped this great company in this time of need.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Only what...6599 left? Give or take a few. Praise the jury!