Can you say "Restructuring"

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard DePuy will be restructuring sooner then later.... Even the distributors will be replaced with better talent if their not performing!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't matter if you perform or not.You will be direct .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And…...Where did you hear that from……..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am on the inside and rumours are flying. The supply chain is f*cked and rescheduled orders out to look better before the end of year. There was a big hoora for faked metrics and no mention of lost sales. Some of the director promotions following the last "restructure" are showing the results of their awful leadership. What was once a highly reputable company has a lot of repairing to do both on the inside and out! Trying to sell products when you know they won't be delivered sucks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm am living proof that restructuring to direct from distributor business model doesn't mean you will be a " shoe in" for the new gig. I worked for Spine & Ortho distributorships in tandem for 14 years. I made them millions, worked ridiculous hours... Restructuring came along and they kicked me to the curb, replaced me with reps that are 25 years old and are " coverage" type reps- not really selling, just holding down the fort I help build.
    What I'm left with is a shattered career, a non- compete and a kick in the ass. I'm still looking for a job.... Like the old saying goes:
    Make sure everyone in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes when you're not looking. KNOW YOUR CIRCLE

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spine in Raynham is being moved over to ortho in warsaw?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spine in Raynham is being moved over to ortho in warsaw?