New Executive - more money wasted

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just what we need. Another Million Dollar "Suit"

http://www.pharmiweb.com/pressreleases/pressrel.asp?ROW_ID=104957#.VIYSYDHF_To
    Acelity Appoints Gaurav S. Agarwal as Group President Businesses and Innovation
    Acelity
    Posted on: 08 Dec 14
    More Acelity press releases
    Acelity L.P. Inc. announced today the appointment of Gaurav S. Agarwal as Group President Businesses and Innovation a newly-created role on the Acelity senior leadership team reporting directly to Joe Woody President & CEO. In this role Gaurav will lead the strategic direction for all Acelity businesses including Advanced Wound Therapeutics and Regenerative Medicine.

Gaurav will assume commercial responsibility for Acelity’s diverse product portfolio of innovative healing solutions and regenerative and reconstructive tissue matrices. He will drive Acelity’s product portfolio expansion to offer new and innovative solutions for the future of negative pressure therapies and adjacent technologies. Gaurav will oversee Acelity’s innovation pipeline product portfolio strategy and execution in addition to North American commercial operations. He will be responsible for creating and managing multiple development platforms across the business to continue to bring highly differentiated products such as the CelluTome™ Epidermal Harvesting System to market.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prove that it's wasted money.

If I wasn't such a dumb sum bitch I would say straight out that you are a dumb sum
    bitch. But I'm not.

So that's why I say...Prove that it's a waste of money.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea. Just wait until you meet him. This guy walked into S&N, declared product development broken, claimed he fixed it, then watched the division launch no new products over the next four years. They also claim a three year cycle time... In that time they had a new knee come out that was in clinical before he stated, a some new foot & ankle stuff (plates - whoa!), and they brought a cup over from EU. Guy is a loser. Just wait until he puts his son-in-law in a high paying, low responsibility position.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone explain what these guys actually DO all day? We have our hands full to the brim with actual work, and we keep getting these higher ups who have no idea what our products are about. How do you "develop a pipeline" when you don't even understand what we do. We never see these people outside of their ivory towers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are screwed. Agarwal will cut your jobs, ruin lives, waste your time and money. Rethink this idiotic move NOW! That dipshit knows nothing about medical. You're welcome.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

update your resumes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He countdown has begun... T minus how many days until Ray is hired?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here - read the 5/6 comments below mine. Who's the dumb "sum bitch" now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a friend of Woody's, the job was created to give a friend a job. It's BS but it happens a lot in corporate America. I knew him from S&N...nothing about him motivates me in any way

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a friend of Woody's from GE. They were never at S&N at the same time - nor same division. Funny thing is when I asked the GE Medical Imaging guys in Wisconsin about him, none of them had ever heard of him.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, new CFO is earning (?) $600K, 80% bonus potential, and a $100K signing bonus.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how much his car allowance is.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unreal

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is little man Gaurav treating you?

I bet him and the other executives had a blast reliving the patent war between S&N, KCI, & Wake Forest... He probably relayed all the bets S&N bluffed on. And the KCI guys sigh and think about what could have been.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard a rumor he is leaving already, can anyone confirm?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

. Another executive that likes to hear himself talk. Typical routine, make promises, don't follow through, have another meeting, apologize make more promises, never follow through etc,etc.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acelity filed their 10-K with the SEC. Noticed several retention and stay agreements were made with some top management folks.

Interesting stuff, as the text speaks to "change in control" of the company. perhaps the end is near...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a joke. The Company isn't doing well enough for that. It could take years for an IPO or CIC. In the mean time they keep doing more layoffs to get to their earnings, spend millions on consultants and Woody flies around on a private plane....!!!

Per the 10-K the signing bonuses are a joke!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Private plane? Wow, didn't know about that one. Agree that it's a titanic slap in the face for all of us.

Anyone know the specifics...type, tail number? Would be interesting to have the number and see where he's flying off to.