Meeting invitations

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 11:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the midnight meeting invitation Marketing guy. That was worth waking up. FYI - Sales reps are on call 24/7 so we have to look at our phones when they go off. THINK before you send out meeting invitations on nights and weekends.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron: Put your phone into "Do Not Disturb" at 5pm.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again. WASTE OF MY F*%@ING TIME!! Change the name from "role playing" to whatever the new term is…still a joke. When will this company learn that no one cares about these meetings. Throw us a bone, pat us on the back, quit trying to humiliate me in front of my peers. I'm in post acute and no one listens to evidence anyway. Why can't we just stay back and work. All you want is the $$$$ anyway. Grrrrrrrr. Pre-work "only 3 hours" this year. Shoot. Me. Now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should take the meeting seriously. Role playing can make you a better rep, but I'm sure you are already perfect. Now, go do your pre-work and shut that trap of yours.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately..I agree. There is a lot of money spent on these meetings and there is rarely any new information given. We are not new hires, we wouldn't be here if we couldn't sell. We're losing money while away from the field. Seriously, the role playing scenarios are not realistic, especially with the DM grading you while you're talking. I'm all for learning, but this environment is not conducive to it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its impossible to take this company or it's meetings seriously. How can you possibly defend a company that year after year raises expectations and quotas while at the same time lowering compensation?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the poster's point was for corp people to stop making our phones beep while most people are sleeping.
    To the Do Not Disturb commenter, Not everyone ignores their customer's calls.
    To the corp people - we're not impressed buy your fake work ethic when you send out messages in the middle of the night and on weekends.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And more to your point, might I suggest that a series of frivolous messages could get a
    reasonable person to ignore an important "beep". Remember the boy who cried wolf?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A company that can't afford to pay their reps should not have sales meetings! The role plays are very outdated! I would like to learn something for a change!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true! Do the training online and let us stay home while KCI saves more money.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this meeting going to accomplish when everyone is pissed off about outrageous quotas ? Boozin' it up for sure.