The dead weight & losers were dismissed, so now what?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 6:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Study up! Its all about learning to read between the lines...

Chirp!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok you are so brilliant. Perhaps that is why you are still at this cesspool of a company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. It all about the game at Merck. Doesn't have anything to do with talent or hard work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good night

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in my district we only had two, so both stayed, all those cut were women 100%

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send any of those females to me if they are less than 90 pounds, have big hooters, have a dismal work history and are willing to work no more then 55 minutes per day - apply for the positions at Big Butts Deli - benefits include free lunch, taxi fare and all tips are there's to keep - applications are coming in as we type - hurry!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rehires - they're not a myth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simply fools glutton for punishment. I feel pity for those that remain and nothing for those that choose to return. When they get terminated a second time they have to only look at themselves in the mirror when they wonder how it happened again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No truer words have been said.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of those that do get re-hired bubble to the top of the list to get pushed/harassed out by CTLs…

this is a fact people!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would this happen? Many have been rehired over the years. Many continue to work through this cut...

BTW.....why does this seem to apply to reps, many ctls have been cut too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What expensive pension packages? Unless you hit 10 years you get zip and no benefits. At ten it's a pittance. I'm hearing some lost out on all, now that is beyond words.

It takes 15 years it to be a no microscope experience.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeh but if you hit 20 years it goes up dramatically. That is why they want to get rid of these employees.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest losses are when you must walk away without...

..aka the little folks without enough time.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is horrible when any person get laid off but especially when you are targeted just because you will be getting a large pension that you have earned by putting in the time by being a loyal employee.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! Think on the bright side - at least you get the bennies! Big money too! How about the loyal, good workers who got pushed to the curb only to find they miss out on all those things....and by inches? Its happening Sweet pea...so thank your lucky stars! These folks are now suffering from PTSD.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now what? you're next homie!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And where did you see those demographics because I have not. And how about letting people go who were top in business on the scorecards?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm insulted bring called dead weight or a loser. No way on either. Had the numbers, worked like a dog. Top ranked but a one year dip and then I am told I lose my job?

People have every right to be upset, fuming and all the rest. Why not go after people with a history of low ranking? Some of these not even touched!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop crying like a bitch and accept your fate!

You must not have been on your knees worshipping the sausage, dude! CHOMP!!

CTL's need luv too! LMAO!!