SOOOO...What happened???

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2011 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expectation memo went out a month ago and the company didn't hit their overall number so I'm assuming that heads are gonna roll??? OR it was simply a scare tactic to force reps to call in favors and push thier territory beyod its limits... and they STILL didnt reach thier goal??? Wait! They over delivered thier Buy and Bill goal which is DIRECTLY effected by their incredible sales force and only failed on their Pharmacy business! I am so glad the sales force is threatened and potentially punished for something totally beyond control!
    Reps don't have the juristiction or clout to effect the Upper Management of the pharmacy and coverage formularies of the insurance companies, or the ability to change behavior of patients.
    So RP go ahead and blame, threaten and punish US for meeting our B&B goals (individually and company wide) that should help with company moral! I know for a fact that at least 4 of your TOP 15 reps for 2011 are interviewing for other jobs! Wow that's 25% what a coincidece that's the average number of scripts actually filled through Rx Access.
    I sure hope that Waterstreet and JV realize, IF OP makes it out of this, it was because of the AMs, CAMs, and RMs. NOT BECAUSE OF RP, but in SPITE of him!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expectation memos don't seem to be helping RP!!! Didn't make your goal again. Wake up, scaring a sales force is not the way to grow sales. How ever did you get in control of this company when you are clueless as to how to run it. Not a question. So your EM aren't working, what's next? That is a question.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's going to keep harassing AM's until all the good ones leave. He says he has to be accountable as do the AM's. I don't see RP being accountable for all the screw ups this company has done. What is wrong with you RP? You gave us a lot of BS at the NSM. How about living up to it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not his fault you are an idiot for staying with this company. u should've left a long time ago. nobody to blame but yourself