Xeljanz

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life Bob!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, jerkface! You spelled the name backwards.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get the chance interview with Carol Samia. She is the best manager
    they have. Fair and honest. She expects a lot, but will fight for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Yep, wish we had priced lower. Most of the plans in my area require a failure but most Rheums will too.....they are comfy with TNFs

2) Laughable? Maybe in some areas, I'm happy with my launch. PFE is 70% of budget on the product. I'm not sure they appreciate how conservative Rheums are. Also, managed care is playing a role

3) Europe is Europe. Gives you guys something to talk about. That's cool. My docs don't care. We have radiographic data that will take care of Europe

4) Only post I agree with. Not real impressed with the Marketing plan yet. Like the clinicals. Hate iCue

5) Don't be a moron

6) Long term, this drug is going to kill it. I believe we will have Radio data AND 10 mg dose early 2014.......don't look for Derm indication for a while though

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of all the banter, this fact remains: tofa and every other product at Pfizer is controlled by your RC clowns. That alone cripples long term prospects.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some markets are blowing it out of the water, some not so much.
    I'm not sure what is going on in the ivory towers.

Its an amazing product.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing this drug will kill is its sales potential when the FDA doesn't approve it for first line RA, and its indications stays after failure. That why CHMP matters. But hey, if you keep on believing and drinking the kool-aid you won't have the brains to notice your demise before it happens.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow-"Bio Pharma" That sounds so hi tech. Got news for you. We are all just drug reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the douche in post 27. The indication is after MTX failure. For moderate to severe RA.

Same as TNF

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio pharma refers to biologics. Xeljanz is just another expensive pill like Celebrex wrapped a round the efficacy of an Advil costing 5 cents. That's why Xeljanz sales force placed in innovation business 1 w/ primary care pill model.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a disease modifying agent Similar to MTX etc...
    Celebrex is a anti inflammatory drug the helps with pain.

Sales representatives are from enbrel team

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the case, then why is an oral drug not completely taken over the injectable market. The revenue comes from first line therapy, not second line. That was Pfizer was trying to accomplish when CHMP declined the approval. A dick who sells the drug, and yet doesn't find it important to read about what is happening with the drug. That sounds like the typical winning combination in this outfit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enbrel reps were former Wyeth primary care reps. at one time, and Amgen reps. who were former primary care reps at Amgen at one time, only a small percentage that was placed in the Xel team, half who went to Amgen to stay with Enbrel. The other half of the sales team is CSO from all sorts of backgrounds. What's your point?????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Enbrel is better. Go figure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fantastic drug! Oral RA DMARD

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oral sex is better. Relieved my RA pain straight up, in full remission.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is.... So bored all day in the field looking for someone to f....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous when you quoted the above statement were your referring to Xeljanx being a success only because it is selling well? or is it a success because it works at controlling rheumatoid arthritis well?
    I am a newbie here so please excuse if i am not understanding anything about navigating
    the site.
    My Dr. ordered Xeljanz for me but I am so scared of getting a serious infection or dying from contacting a cancer from using Xeljanz.
    Can you tell me where I can see statistics outside of Xeljanx's home site?
    Thanks
    Telina

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Telina, (if that is your real name) please get a grip. This is CP. You looking for "statistics outside of XELJANZ home site?" This site is anonymous, and not intended for posting non-public info..you might be better off if you were a doctor calling medical affairs. You could get any old crap flung at you here. Better look out!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bottom line to all the discussion is that xeljanz, with its stupid name,
    Is a me- too drug, no better and no worse than all the others. Price will control its fate. Pfizer with all it's arrogance still thinks they're name on a drug spells success and the can charge whatever they want.....wrong! These drugs are now a commodity entering the same realm of NSAIDs. They all work and are interchangeable. Placebo affect is all that truly differentiates them.
    Chalk up another failure for PFE. Can't seem to sell a drug that hasn't been pre- established by the company they bought. You days are numbered.