UPCOMING PAY RAISES

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good turnout yesterday for morning tennis despite being the day after Memorial Day. Everyone seemed rested and ready for the week. The weekend was a blast of activity and fun. Our heated pool and our hot tub have been up and running for the past month and were put into good use this past weekend with family and friends. I have some really cute summer outfits to show off this week. I am wearing a Pfizer blue one today. My caterer is all ready for my late lunch today. She stocked my garage refrigerator earlier and even remembered a treat for my adorable Golden Retriever. She is so sweet to me. Better get ready to go to that luncheon. I have so many stories and adventures to share. I love bringing joy to my offices. Smile and rep happy, guys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although I may have a mentor ride along tomorrow, I want to remind others who also are working tomorrow to remain positive and remember this is the best career in the world. We are so fortunate to work in an industry that helps so many people. We get to keep the doctors up on the science of pharmaceuticals as we bring genuine joy to their offices. Time to hit some offices before lunch and as always SMILE and REP HAPPY !!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just back from a 2 week Mediterranean cruise. What fun! We had adjacent shared suites and went ahead and got the unlimited internet use so as to keep up with all our friends. They love to hear about our adventures. We spent port days on VIP private tours and camped out in the private Sanctuary on board during the sea days. The gym was great with lots of equipment and lots of health seminars. I spent a little time each day in the Spa for relaxation. Those mentor ride-alongs helped pay for all these extras. I missed my tennis but I got plenty of exercise. The food was fantastic and we signed up for the 8 p.m. seating each day. We had sit down breakfast and lunch at the anytime eating restaurants so we got personalized service. We ate at their specialty restaurants as well which were really tasty. There were some really good 5 star places to eat while in various ports. I have so many adventures to share with my offices. No matter where you find yourself, remember to smile and rep happy !!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morning tennis was a blast. I have not really got to play for these past two weeks but I played as well as ever. I won in doubles and mixed doubles. The sets were closer than normal but we pulled out the wins. I bought some really cute outfits in Europe with some real Italian made shoes.I have worn them this week with already great reviews. My tennis outfit was bought in Capri and is so cute. My caterer has me all set for a luncheon shortly. I have so many adventures to share with my offices. I love making their days happy. So go out there and smile and rep happy. Ciao.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As we come up to the weekend, I want to remind you guys to go out there and represent this company with all your love and heart. Smile as you engage each and every person and remember to just rep happy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miss you baby.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, Guys!!! I have been soooooo busy lately. We attended the Olympics and got to tour England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Of course, we watched as much of the tennis as we could and even got to hit some practice minutes with some of the contestants. Beach volleyball was lots of fun. We even saw some of the Equestrian events as well as Crewing. We met so many people and made friends from all over the world. I am sure we will be traveling to many countries these next few years. Getting back into Tuesday tennis was pretty easy given my time spent practicing with some real pros. I bought some really cute outfits to show off this Fall. I have so many stories to share with my offices. I love being able to brighten up their days with tales of my adventures. As I remind you all often, smile and rep happy !!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is becoming quite creepy...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sooooo busy!!!!!!! And having a blast. I love to work and share joy with all my offices. Just finishing up a very early tennis tournament. Got to go for my quick morning jog followed by a sauna then off to my offices. I am busy but not so busy to stop and remind you all once again to smile and rep happy !!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a quick reminder....Smile and REP HAPPY !!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love being in upper management now. I remember with such joy and treasure my days as a rep. I have been so busy since my last visit here. My career has gone to heights I never even dreamed of before. Just goes to show that if you smile and rep happy good things will happen. So once again I wish you all the very best and remind you all to spend every day smiling... and as always REP HAPPY !!!