I.S. hanging by a thread

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh how little you know proving the PP point. The vaccine contract currently is through 2013. Have not yet heard about extending through to 2014. Most of the vaccine reps. will admit that taking orders in the ped market did not prepare them for trying to actually have to sell in the adult market, and admit they are not doing well at all. You can spin or try to deflect blame, but no one can run away from the fact the the whole vaccines division is a CF with P in the adult market. Clue 1001: If at first you don't succeed with your selling strategy, completely throw it out the window, tell customers that guidelines dont matter anymore when they have been the standard (worked out well in the ped market), and change it to non IPD. Guess Pfizer is smarter than ACIP or CDC, cuz neither of those groups focus on non IPD as the real problem. What happens if ACIP puts P in a positive position for immunocompetent, then guarantee IPD and guidelines will matter again. No one in this division can think one inch in front of themselves. Destiny: Failure

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently at a meeting where the contract for 2014 was discussed and confirmed. I'll concede SOME of the V Reps weren't prepared to sell Prevnar in the adult market. But at this point you must make a few distinctions: The V Reps you mention were more than likely L. Wyeth Reps. Many PC or Psych Reps have infiltrated the salesforce. They are doing very well. Also, the L. Wyeth Reps have been selling to PC offices for 16 months. Comfort in PC offices has increased and performance has improved.

And no the whole V salesforce is NOT a CF. Read earlier post, many are doing well. Those that can't make the transition will be culled.

Your final point has nothing to do with the V Reps. They don't have anything to do with marketing, they deliver the end product to the Customer. Maybe you should start another thread about how crappy V marketing team is.

I guess you agree with earlier posts regarding the poor messaging strategy developed by marketing. Looks like blaming others is easier to do than you think. Or are you one of those people who think your better than every one else? Most of the time the people who ARE better than everyone else find a way to be successful regardless of the situation they find themselves in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where will the IS team be after they get cut? Who will hire us?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?? I've been in hospital sales with 2 other companies. I will go to hospital sales in another company. Grow some balls.