IS DIVISION-Eliquis

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2013 at 7:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not get all excited that you picked up this drug temporarily. You got it for3 months bc the numbers are short by 2 calls per day.
    Management sat around and asked "who are the best liars in the fiend force?"-IS
    "who fakes calls in the system better than anyone?" - IS
    "Who will 'own' this initiative and be fine with lying on calls made?" - IS
    "Who has nothing to do right now?"- IS
    "Who is desperate enough to agree and actually believe this could lead to more? - IS

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hit Men. Mercenaries. IS is Pfizer Zombies. Who's next target?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the movie Pretty Woman? Prevnar is more like Richard Gere. Eliquis is more like Jason Alexander. And we are the rented prostitute!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No stupid, IS is getting a crack at it because the DVT indication will be part of the label within a few months. That may also provide some of the cluster 1 reps with another product to sell orthopedic surgeons.

Believe it or not, this is good news, something the field force isn't used to hearing. You don't have to dance a jig or anything, but for Pete's sake quit the 24/7 bitching and try doing your damn job for a change.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to the grocery store to get Blue Raspberry koolaid. They were all out. Now i know why... YOU DRANK IT ALL!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am working. It is Saturday and on CP.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to Kroger for some Blue Raspberry KoolAid but they are all out. Now I know why, you drank it all!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eliquis is a welcome change. CAPiTA is going to be bust and the NNT/Price won't support a wholesale recommendation by ACIP.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person who wrote this is NOT in IS and no matter what they (or anyone else) write in response, nothing will make me (or others) believe you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now that Prevnar has been bumped to a 3rd position detail, what else is new?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Third-Position IS Prevnar detail is still more effective than a first position vaccine detail (which is instead of going to sell in an internal medicine office, is calling the IS rep and demanding to know why some 30 bed hospital 3 hours from anywhere doesn't have a box on the shelf).

Attention vaccine dude/dudette - leave IS alone and go sell some product in the numerous FP, IM, CD, etc offices around town.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe vaccine dude is bugging IS b/c they are not getting it done in their (outpatient) channel? Looking to ride IS coattails and cast dispersions on Prevnar reps lack of ability.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not OWNing it.