Gravity email

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't spoken to others about this so am not sure who is reaching out to who, but I got an email from info(at)gravityresearchgroup.com looking for information on off label to add to the case that they're passing on to authorities. Gravity said that I or anyone else who becomes a whistleblower could share an eight figure whistleblower award if or when Avanir is prosecuted for off lablem but Gravity research themselves will not qualify for the award bc they are not insiders and cant be whistleblowers? Not sure if that's how it works but it would be juicy either way...

Anyone else start down the rabbit hole? Still debating whether or not to join in...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Jesus and ask him what you should do! Wait...you don't have too! I would think very carefully about that one! But if you have alot to say and even things to provide to Gravity that supports their report then do it. Most, not all, of what was written on Avanir is true.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come no one else I've talked to has received this email? Go ahead and forward it to me at poots14@yahoo.com, so we'll know if you are telling the truth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good try. The problem is that nobody would risk sending you anything to an email that nobody knows whom it belongs to! So you will just have to suffer not knowing who has received information, phone calls, personal visits, etc. If you haven't been contacted or do not know anyone that hasn't been contacted then go on with your business. Weak!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for confirming its a lie. Poots

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your are welcome........I still have my head in the sand...Poots!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! To quote you; "Your are welcome"

Obviously you were avoiding the all-to-often mistake of the incorrect 'your welcome' - Thank you for your attempt. However, there are misspellings and then complete confusion. You have reached the latter with that one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not think finding the source/sources will fix the problem. I am concerned that leadership sees this as a fix....or do they??? If they find the source it will make matters worse because of the truths that stand within the report as well as the other investigations that are on going and not public yet.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so full of crapola. There are no investigations and even if there were you certainly wouldn't know about them. Avanir is a small fry in terms of sales. The amount of alleged illegal off-label would be so small, it would not pay the price for any attorney or govt agency conducting an investigation. And once we are large enough to get on the radar screen we will have our additional indications making this all a mute point.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! I feel so reassured that the head of sales and/or his sycophants can take the time to scour this site. It must be so tedious wondering which reps you're going to fire and keeping the revolving doors spinning on many territories. But now, please return to your goose stepping around the office.
    Sig Heil!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that why you are posting in the wee hours because the investigations are "crapola". If you aren't so worried then why are you on this website. There are investigations and our future indications are years away if we even get there. Go back to your pretend world!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Crapola" is a word that I have heard a certain member in senior management use...MM can't sleep so he scours the boards to defend the practices of Avanir. Many of us have received multiple calls from different investigators after leaving this year conducting different investigations. This is not the only angle of defunding and do not insult our intelligence. The SEC can certainly have its way with a company--I wish this were not true. At one time I had high hopes for Avanir...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a matter of a few hours are stock lost over 250 million dollars in value when the Gravity report hit. If this report was pure bogus it would barely have any impact on our Stock Value(we lost close to 33% of our market Cap). Also, if it was completely bogus those who are responsible would be charged with a serious crime and be penalized hefty fines. There is a current investigation by a third party hired by our Main shareholders as was stated by MM. So if you think its crapola there is no investigation going on then you just might have crapola for your brain. I have not been but I have talked to one former employee who was contacted to be paid to be interviewed about our Marketing practices.
    As for we are so small that the Govt. wouldn't investigate is a theory that MM, DP, HH I think believe. Thats why you can go to meetings and they bring in our Top performers speakers and who blatantly discuss their off-label uses. I think down in Dallas CH physician never even brought up PBA. How about a Breakout session led by a RBM stated they have all the med charts pulled and every patient who is on an Atypical and also has a neurological condition is put on a list then given to their top prescriber and they then prescribes them Nuedexta. Also lets congratulate and reward the representative who brags(or at least openly shares) about their great relationship with their physicians that they are allowed to go around in nursing homes and administers the CNS/LS to residents. Patients who score over 13 are then prescribed Nuedexta. I heard one day over 12 patients where prescribed Nuedexta. How does a rep who has ethics compete against that?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he also uses the phrase "mute point" often.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ssshhhh don't blow the southeast's cover.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SSSHHHH is right......dont blow JP cover...ooops...I mean the Southeast's cover and of course......CH!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the greatest irony - the correct phrase is 'moot point' NOT 'mute point'. I would expect better grammar from a sales leader.