Awesome!

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doing the best I can. Making a decent living. Manager leaves me alone. What is with all the complaining?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about the upper management stuff.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally somebody speaks the truth. Thank you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your post Chili!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Hate that guy. And his fugly socks and jackets.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

total geek- haha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers in the middle of the country are ultra micro managers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Chili - your one whale, who uses Nuedexta for EVERYTHING & ANYTHING you want and tell him to retires or dies tomorrow - you're as useless to MM as a rabbi in Nazi Germany!
    I will say, your linkedin profile pic with him is nice. Was that taken before or after you went through his patients' charts and gave him a Nivea HJ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice earnings report yesterday. Must be the first poster in this string who is carrying the weight. What's with the rest of you lamo's? Get off your duff and sell more or we'll be bringing in someone who can.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its already a revolving door around here, ask the Chicago reps, lol

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, not sure what all the complaining is about. I am satisfied here. Maybe a better car would be nice. The Sonata is not the best in the snow. I feel pretty confident we will get bought and that increases my price per share:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hows your IC and Presidents Club ranking on the portal, that's all that matters here ?