Cronyism at Valeant?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Worried new hire, Feb 7, 2014 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I'm relatively new, but have seen some signs of cronyism in my group.. Is it just that I'm new? Is it just my department, or is it a Valeant thing? I don't want to say more because it's already scary to say anything.

So I don't think its me. Like not being included for meetings, or hearing news about my group from other people not in my group. The others mainly knew each other already from other companies so that's what got me thinking about it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get Real!! It's not part of VAleant DNA. There are some line functions where it has happened, and if they perform well, then thats really all that matters. If not, then they all go bye bye. Seen that happen more than once.

Once you stay here awhile you'll know where they are. it's not exactly being kept a secret. Maybe it is you??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm no longer at Valeant PRECISELY because of this, though I heard that the jerk who was in charge at the time is gone now (Good riddance). Basically, I was a second class citizen, never trusted, pissed on by the others constantly, and made to feel like it was all my fault. There was no way to fix the situation so I got out on my own. I'm thinking maybe that this became too noticeable to management and that's what led to his exit, or maybe poor performance?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LORD OFTHE FLIES