sales managers-hiring a new sales rep

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how long does it take a hiring manager to get a new hire package ready when hiring a new sales representative?what is the process between the hiring manager and HR?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should ask the manager you douche bag

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a very quick turnaround. I had my offer within 2 days. I hope that helps. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good grief sales douchebag, and by that i mean capital DBAG, you sales dbag.
    That is all, you little dbag.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU need to get some obviously. You must be one ugly dude because you seriously need to bust a nut and its obvious from your dumbass post and language. Stupid prick sucker.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on how long it takes the hiring manager to spring a hard on.
    The process is usually dependant upon clearing up/out a conference room so that the new hire can show up in said conference room to disrobe and perform 'favours' which will dictate salary and longetiviry at the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what goes on behind the scenes after a job interview anyway? I have always wondered why it takes so long myself. Good luck to you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes a few days

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im interviewing for a position on aesthetics have heard they will not be the paying good bonus that have been know for, how is the moral after the buy out of Medicis? I realize that the economy is bad and to have a job is a great thing .I have a nice base and doing very well not sure if the bonus they say is for real ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should stay where you are you pussy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is clearly a joke! No one seeking a job in aesthetics would ever speak this poorly!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. Read the ridiculous emails from the east director.