Houston, TX

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening down in Houston? Same managers? Any big news lately? Same managers that need to get let go AGAIN because somehow he made it BACK in after being demoted?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and what is your axe to grind little man????? is he smarter than you? is he more talented than you? is he better looking than you? did he kick your ass? If none of the above are true then STFU!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he gives better head than you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! It's like they always say...It's not who you know but who you blow and if you want to be repromoted after a demotion, you gotta get your sucking cheeks on...especially if you are a guy whose not so good lookin'!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, if you want to get anywhere at pfe, you have to blow. And since he had already been there once, he was quite skilled at doing it! Amazed at the people that support him, have been amazed at them for years until I learned one by one that they are just like he is, just a little better at hiding it. Some of the stories from back in the "hospital rep days" are quite funny actually.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The name is slipping my mind... what was the long time Regional's name...Ben, Bill? I can't think of it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which DM & RM?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are referring to WYE managers or more specifically one who was a real trouble maker that were kept, demoted, and then promoted... not PFE believe it or not. There are some managers that were placed in relatively high positions well above many Pfizer folk. In Texas, we're kinda just wondering WTF is going on? Great people were let go to save some real scum bags in management that could not handle the fact that certain people would not sleep with them. It's not right. I seriously did not think some of this crap would wash and it did.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Dipshit, talking about ORIGINAL PFE manager and regional... Not any of the 3 "purchased" companies but true blue PFE folks! Here before the mergers!
    Thanks for the decoy though..good effort...but FAIL!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People like you make me laugh. No, you are not OP. You did not work in the hospital division and no, none of the PFE people fit this description. They are wearing true gay blue just like you. But I can see that because you are probably the one in which is being attacked, I can imagine how you might want to curse a little bit to get those angry frustrations out. That's ok... Let it out. We, the people of CP are allowing you to do that you little psycho! LOL

No can I get an ass kiss... I may have a great job in store for you but it will require you to blow a few friends.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about! Ask around Houston if anyone matches the description and low and behold, you will find the truth!

Who worked for Tracy?! If you weren't around back then, then my dear it is YOU who doesn't know what they are talking about!

Did you attend the Wet T-shirt contest at the district meeting? Oh sorry, that is now called the WHITE T-shirt contest.

Now, tell me again I don't know what I'm talking about!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't know what you are talking about! If you were in Houston around the 2002-2003-2004 time frame selling Lipitor. Then you know the actors in this story! Yes, they do exist.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes... because I have major man boods. I would love to enter the Wet-Tee contest. The ladies wouldn't mind it either... The whole reason I'm at Stryker, a real athlete. It's called football not gay ass baseball.

And yes, you do know what you are talking about... maybe, but there are possibly 2 stories in H town. I left PFE in 2007, started in 2003. There was an asshole hospital rep that was somehow fast tracked that s a DM, terrorized his reps and now he's been promoted after a short stent of being demoted.

I still think you are him and are trying to cover up your identity. Hey man, guilt sucks. I would feel like shit if I got promoted the way you did! Suck Suck Gobble Gobble... Time to swallow!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uhm, 2002?! Houston?! Wasn't that the Pratt Division?! hehehehehe

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No such person existed in Houston from the above post. Person must be from another city in Texas.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to burst your bubble, but true blue is one company and one only IBM. You Pfizer pfu__ks need to get your overbloated egos back into reality.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up. You were just called out like 2 posts ago.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was that regionals name?! I agree, it started with a B, I think. Damn! Why can't I think of it! PFE tossed his ass out, and the manager too, they left "little man with big ego" behind. Maybe HR will see the light in March and toss his ass too! It is WAY late on doing it. He has terrorized so many people in his career and has plenty of enemies. Frat Boy Pharma is what we call it. Is the T-shirt contest winner still around? She was Roerig wasn't she? She went WAY low profile. Wow... Memories!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"little man with big ego"

was actually not all that small but he was a smaller fish with a serious ego.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, he isn't a little person, but there are probably parts of him that are little!
    He is one on the most unattractive pharma people I have ever seen at PFE.