MEMO FROM ROGER

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, May 12, 2011 at 11:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you who actually read this piece of bullshit today I would like to point out two factors that he was sooooo proud of.

21 territories delivered 8 of 12 months to goal. That factors out to 20% of the sales force. That also means 80% of the sales force did not make at least 8 months to goal. This is something to be crowing about????

I would also like to point out that NO ONE made 12 out of 12 quarters to goal monthly!!!

Also he wanted to recognize 7 AM's who made goal in 5 of 5 quarters. I agree this is great for them but that is 7% of the sales force. That means 93% of the AM's did not make goal!

And 14 AM's who delivered 4 out of 5 quarters at 100%. 13% made it but 87% did not!

So if you add up the AM's that made it to goal in the last 4 quarters it's a total of 21. 21 out of the entire sales force. Again, this is something to be bragging about??? If anything, Roger should be keeping this a secret from WaterHouse.

21 AM's made goal, that's it!!!!! Why would Roger think this is so spectacular. But I guess there are AM's out there who think it is. Congrats to those 21 AM's; you deserve it. To the rest of the AM's who didn't make any of Roger's goals......well, what can I say? Roger is either living in a fantasy world or he wants WaterHouse to join him in his fantasy world.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RP trying to cook the books again. Tricky Dick had nothing on RP.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can hardly believe RP would post these numbers, showing how poorly the sales force did. But it's not the sales force's fault. RP has most AM's heads spinning with all the nonsense that detracts from selling.

This report sucks!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of us want to perform poorly but we sure don't need RP sending out a memo showing just how poorly we are doing. Did he honestly think we would enjoy seeing how many AM's are doing cummy? And what's with this monthly bullshit. Quarterly, like we have always done it let you average out a crummy month with two good months and show good performance. Monthly, what the f$$k!!!!!! In all the years I have been selling not one company has ever used monthly to evaluate. It is flawed and not a good representation of a reps ability. Leave is to RP to come up with this one!!