Maternity Leave

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Valeant's maternity leave? Sanofi had six months upaid leave above and beyond FMLA and Short Term Disability? Does Valeant have anything like that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not Sanofi. Period. Oh didn't anyone tell you? You'll be expected to make your calls from the delivery room. Fat boys wouldn't have it any other way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You work or get fired, that is the policy here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi is a French company. Typical they would have a policy like that. No wonder the country is bankrupt and in the shitter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any serious replies to this question? (Although I do enjoy the sarcasm)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't get any serious replies on this board. The majority of the people on here plainly never aged past 12.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...well....at valeant, one generally does not get paid more than a 12 year old, nor get treated any better (as an employee) than a red haired step devil child who is 12 years old.

...but to answer the question, take all the time you need on maternity...by the time you are ready to return, whether it be 2 weeks or 2 years, you will be replaced. Good luck with that, and nice planning....by you and your significant other....one simply does not conclude that having a child while working at valeant is a prudent move (financially nor otherwise).
    But again, best of luck with that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Document everything. Keep copies. Find a great lawyer. You could easily walk away with a nice deal.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you ask HR instead of the idiots on this board? There is an explicit policy in place.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR lmao. You think those dolts will be able to help. Policy in place yeah right.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't ask HR bc I'm still in intv process. Although it sounds like I shouldn't be based on how negative these boards are. Yikes!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interview so you can be off for how long? As a manager this is a great way to build a top performing region. Hey come work for a few months then leave the territory vacant. The world needs teachers too, I can help you get one of those gigs

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your absolutely right. Not living exclusively to work is selfish of me! & as a parent I certainly wouldn't be able to be successful right?! No one with kids have ever been successful! Silly ole me. Ill go look for a librarian job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do- or ask to work for one of the European divisions that will allow you to nap, flex time, and all the other perks . If you can get sales results caring for your kids I will hire you. Just let me know at the interview that you expect to go out in the next month or two

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could somebody please answer this question? Thinking about coming on board and wanted to know how much paid maternity they give? thank you!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

908 927 1713 or 855 277 9802

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant's policy is straightforward: Only do oral beeactch!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could someone please let us prospective employees know what the PTO is for maternity leave? And do you have to be with the company a certain amount of time to take it? Thank you SO much in advance

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you regarded?!! Ask the hiring manager to look over the benefits before you take the job. Otherwise, call HR and ask anonymously. Christ, who asks serious questions to these animals? Would you really believe anything that came out of anyone's mouth on this board regarding such an important subject? Idiotic, you'll definitely be a good fit!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant doesn't care about you or your maternity leave. I doubt you should be making any decisions on what Valeant "doesn't have to offer".