Pfizer: Typical NYC blowhards; Overpromise then Underdeliver.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2013 at 1:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

42ns to Wall Street. Money never sleeps in New York City. Maybe on little flyover Main Street it does.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it weren't for the leadership in NY, you would not have a job...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the leadership or lack thereof is a direct threat to my job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question....... How many upper Sr level management have carried a bag for PFE? Your leaders should be people who have had boots on the ground, sweated it out, sold something and worked through the ranks! EARNED IT NOT OWNED IT! That is the core problem with your company. It will always be.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field sales isn't the only low level job at this company. Field selling experience isn't going to benefit the scientists and pill manufacturing sides.

Anyway this is a stupid idea. It won't stop the complaints.

Field sales is a hostile environment, its a war zone in a war we fight without bullets or Kevlar vests. The strategy should be to reintroduce many of the tools and resources that we are now restricted from using or doing or saying. And that isn't happening anytime soon.

Field sales is hated by society, by democrats and republicans, by executives of pharma companies. Field sales is hated by all and nobody wants anything to do with you. You will die on the battlefield. A slow, tortuous death.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A pharmacist in a hospital told me the other day that they hate pharmaceutical companies because they are greedy. He said that he doesn't take that out on the representatives who provide eductation on the products. So I guess what you are saying isn't really the case. I'm also betting that they don't hate scientists and manufacturing personnel either. Try actually talking to some customers and you will find the truth.

As for pharma executives hating sales, that is ridiculous. If this is the case, they have lost touch and should probably be in another business.

If everyone is fighting from within the company, yes, we will all die on the battlefield.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a sport at pfizer..."call out" your colleagues and throw them under the bus. I have never observed such pathetic behavior in all my life. The game is played by even those you would never suspect. The ones you would suspect play it at expert level. The takeaway: Do NOT trust anyone here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jon T. takes this award for 2012-2013. Two years running, back-to-back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you, I accept this award with pride and am going for the hat tick...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest