IS DIVISION

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something is about to change pretty quickly! Sorry folks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh for stupid. Seriously there needs to be an entry in the DSM V for psychopaths like you who get off -- literally derive pleasure -- from the misery and uncertainty of others.

What is even more disturbing is that there are a lot of you. I'm in IS. I've freaking been in IS and have seen you and your ilk posting this same thing weekly, for 5 years now. There are some people in IS who believe you, and have believed you, for 5 years. You've succeeded in making them miserable. Congratulations. Feel better psychopath?

You know nothing. I know nothing. But at least with my "knowing nothing" I'm content with not intentionally trying to make others miserable.

I know you're miserable. But it's a weird coping strategy to try your best to bring others down to your level of misery. "Misery loves company" as it were.

Look at yourself. You're pathetic. Fuck off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only diptards use the word "ilk".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have believed you for the last 4 years about this miserable douch. But, I have to admit that things are feeling a little unstable lately!
    I wish there was something more to re-assure us now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont' want to like this but i do. That's actually a pretty good bitchslap.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best post I've seen on this cesspool of a site in a long time. Rock on OP!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get angry with me because the others who posted in the past were dimwits! I am just sharing what my manager told us in the West. He is all over Linkdin networking. Updates his profile daily in past 7 days!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few know what the post is referring to, others will find out in the next few days why there may be more instability in IS coming.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what?????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it have anything to do with the CMS choosing not to add Pneumococcal Vaccines as a Core Measure? Bad news for IS....