Base salary

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base salary for a derm rep?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all the twinkies you can eat

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a loser! Wipe that off your face

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kma cs

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of us have been promised things in interviews / by recruiters that turned out to be untrue. Why everyone jumps all over posters like this on every company board is amazing to me. This guy / girl is just asking for realistic compensation expectations from people without something to gain (like managers and recruiters do). No need to be rude.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree. Simple request for information. Why not a decent answer? Unless someone answers it just validates that WE are not decent ourselves. We may work for a company that is NOT decent, but that doesn't mean we have to act that way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then what's the answer?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of cry babies!!! Who in their right mind would even consider working for Valeant.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but if you work for and continue to work for a "company that is NOT decent" what does that really say about your character and integrity. And please don't do the I need a job to pay the bills etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answer is go ---- yourself, you piece of ----.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh boo hoo you eant an honest answer ...
    go look for work someplace else because this sham of a company will screw you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it in p----y. I'd kick your ### with one punch.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for shame....and you call yourself a rep. you pathetic excuse of skin.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a rep and wouldn't want to be. Just want a simple answer to the original question without being assaulted with pathetic curses. You're all a bunch of loser pansies. My offer to kick your ###es still stands.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELL, I was going to answer your original question, but with an attitude such as yours, I will withhold this important answer/information.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ill answer: new hire regardless of salary at last position: 65-75 k for derm.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A serious answer on this site? Whoa, this must be a first.

Most posters here are just resentful.

Well done bud.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the best quote ever.

Confusing but awesome.

Don't know if its a kick or punch. A punch to the a** would be pretty f'd up to.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I call BS on this reply.
    It is way WAY lower than that for a new hire for derm.
    I know.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CLEARLY YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. Every member of our region was hired in that range w tons of experience. Most of us took base cuts to join Medicis bc of the huge commission. You obviously didn't come from Medicis.