McFaddy still there?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2013 at 7:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left company after years of McFaddy frustration and was cruising this board to see how things are going. Is the dickless wonder still there? He is the #1 reason why the sales management is the train wreck it is...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, he's still here, doing great.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately. Still here. So are his puppets....HH and DP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. Investor. Any chance you can get rid of MM and the others. At least their moving Scott Koppang into Compliance. He's about the only moral guy at corporate. Maybe they should move Michael to training department. He can teach the new hires how to sell off label.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Koppang wasn't smart enough to get the BD job so he ended up in Compliance. Don't take the surface BS as him being genuine. He's an a$$.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's too bad about Koppang. I guess he probably fits the profile similar to McFadden if he has worked there as long as he has. I enjoyed him in training but can see where he is a puppet on McFadden and the other's string! How about out stock today.....now under $3. Wow. What a week! Can't wait for the other failed trials in the future. Hopefully, more of us will be gone and more secure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Koppang! Great guy, but AVANIR is over. It will be bought for 10 cents on the dollar. Stick a fork on it. It's sad... Lot of great people like T Maines, G Flesher, quite few others in home office, managed care( I forget some names, former employee) & there r some great reps and a few who also were promoted, MP & JH... MM, HH, DP should be fired tonight and never be allowed back in industry. Destroyed this company!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This weeks failed trial results will be the final nail in the coffin...turn out the lights, it was a good run for some of you, time to move on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the 100 million in Nuedexta sales and growing will keep us going for another year or two ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe but we are spending alot more than this in expenses! You do the math

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need the EU annuity to kick in