Compounding

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many others are doing this as a second job? I know the NJ rep thinks it will be the ticket out. Can you really make any $$?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RBM's pet is the biggest recruiter. If he can't make it to corporate, he figures he can make some money. Funny stuff

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are Avanir and you do not have your resume out I think you are crazy! You have to wonder if the doors are going to be shuttered soon. Be interesting as people start leaving if you see territories not being filled. I guarantee the days recruiting multi president club winners getting offered big salaries are over. The good news is that if you are still at Avanir if you interview with other companies people are aware of the issues or you have a great story to tell.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was under the impression that that the RBM received compensation from the rep. I know the had some phantom numbers, chargebacks and other crazy stuff happening. For whatever reason he was always taken care of

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compounding?? Are you crazy?/ the pharmacies are CROOKs!!!!!
    Know a couple of people who did and were cheated on 90% of their rx!!
    Dont waste your time!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tons of avanir reps are doing it on the side..............trying to make a buck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. It just gets more interesting here at Avanir.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they compound Nuedexta, wouldn't that hurt their sales in their territory.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha - ha...very funny

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are wasting their time making money for the crooks who own the pharmacy but not for the rep. Go ahead and waste your time, lets see if they pay you for your rx!!!haaaa
    haaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaa

I know plenty of people who tried this and they were ripped off . many were only paid for 15% of their work!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting paid for 15% of their work. Are you talking about compounding, or at Avanir. I know a good deal of my Scripts never report. If you are talking about Avanir, than I agree.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

both

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since he left for Cali, who took his spot with the compounding company? Did he sell his "franchise" or did the RBM take it over?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am assuming his manager...since they were working on it together

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The city has a ton of potential for compounding. I'm doing it on the side as it's a big money making proposition. Nice thing, they don't pay a salary, strictly a 1099. My boss is a tool, and will continue to utilize my budget towards the side business. Nudexta is a dog product and sick and tired of spending money on the same jerkoffs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"N is a dog product". Just need some reps that actually know how to sell. The market is wide open.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market has been wide open with your off label promotions - JACKASS!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off label works. Product is safe and a help to patients. Can't wait for more indications to come on line. Wonder drug in the works.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, a great "Wonder Drug" that causes QTc prolongation and sudden cardiac death. At least them nursing home residents won't be crying anymore!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So wrong... In over 2 years I have never heard of pt having qt problem or sudden cardiac death from N. What a ignorant comment.