What is to become of us?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2014 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was I the only one excited about the possibilities of a take over when our poison pill was removed? Now I am unsure of our pipeline, executive team, managers and mainly our only drug!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't give up just yet, the best is yet to come. Migraines and our new way to treat!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like it here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I like it here". You must be one of the reps either selling off label and getting away with it day after day OR you're simply so clueless as to think beyond the next minute of your life that the long term opportunity at Avanir or any pharma company is short. Good luck. Keep your head in the sand.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I like it here" - must be DP. How can you not like a job where you get to threaten your sales force by PIPs every week!?!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long do i have before i am threatened with a PIP? My sales are average and I am constantly worrying every Thur????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have been here less than twelve months. I like it here. When do i start getting on radar for poor performance?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you haven't shown growth, you probably already are. Management doesn't want to give you more than 12 months to build.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't have growth and/or even if you have growth but still are not hitting a double digit a week script count (Nuedexta only....need to be doing at least 10 per week) then you are screwed. They won't tell you this! So if you are worried......you must sense something is going to happen sooner than later and you are probably correct.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is done... Out of money in a year... Nobody is going to be willing to invest more to keep it afloat...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we lose the generic case/trial, we are done.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very soon

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happen to the Minn. NAM ?
    Where did she go ?
    PIP ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are her initials?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe there has been a Minn. NAM since about 10 months after launch... They decided to make it white space b/c of access difficulties. I think MM decided we did need an LNAM to promote off-label in Nursing Homes though so there is an LNAM position that covers up there....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The LNAM in Minnesota is gone. Her initials were EA. She was great and was treated like crap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Treated like crap" is commonplace at Avanir.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. It is. Too many good reps here and have their head in the sand right now. I hope everyone is looking. Better start now. The leadership here is horrible. McFadden is a pig

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously, this place is the worst I have ever worked.... EVER!!!! 16 years in the industry.....just shady as all hell................im looking.....................trust me

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This a very strange culture. I feel like its a cult. Something had never felt right here. They keep you because of the money and the lack of constraints that most drug companies abide by. Then it gets dark and weird and it's become clear that we are running out of money, we are being sued by several large firms, we have too much off label selling occurring, we have lost too many good people over the years, we have very poor leadership (mostly McFadden), we have little if any relationship with the top national long term care pharmacy provider, Omnicare, the wrong person handling that account (Bell), too many yes people running around, and way too many unhappy reps trying to find jobs in a tough market. Our stock has gone south and we lost out in our recent pain study. In outta here