Valeant Pharmaceuticals to Acquire Precision Dermatology for $475 Million

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here we go.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops! Guess that whole "new Medicis" thing isn't going to work out so well for you after all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess they had to get back their good reps somehow...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is funny, not one of those reps have a chance of getting their spots back or would they want to

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too comical

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really can't make this stuff up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see where will those former reps try to work now in the derm space?
    Aqua- just bought by the Spaniards
    Quinnova- Who are they?
    Innocutis- might make sense with Chucky and JV although they have an axe to grind
    PruGen- holy shit -that would be real funny
    Ranbaxy- f that
    Merz- fatboy in a little suite
    Then that leaves give or take a few a couple more and Galderma and Allergan.

My guess most are done in derm and moving on to other pastures- Good Luck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on. Are any of you really surprised by this? When new management was brought in with Moccia at the helm, it was pretty much a given his main goal would be to sell the company. Just look at his track record. And surrounding himself with all the ex-Medicis and Graceway scumbags. Another clue. Didn't take them long, did it? Most of us current OnSet reps had better start looking now because I don't think we are long for the Valeant payroll. Thanks Bob, Tim, Boris and the rest of you. Love you too!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moccia is a snake in the grass. Havens should be in jail or at an AA meeting or both.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moccia's batting average:

Graceway-strike one
    Medicis-strike two
    Onset-strike three

You're out!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we got fooled again. What the hell. We follow this guy and then he consistently sells a company right under our feet.

Totally sucks and now we are running out of companies and opportunities in the derm space. Who's next?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may have a chance at Actavis for a few months until Valeant buys them- let's face it hindsight is 20/20 but a lot of you folks who jumped ship - really did not think it through - take a nice long vacation in a few months and then start interviewing- that sounds fun

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Havens-singing "I don't want to go to rehab"

Moccia-I knew the first time I met him he was not a good thing!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RH no rehab- just give Heff Junior his electric wheelchair to chase the chicks in their 20's. He wont poke anyone over 30 so this was a good company as Valeant hires young, hot, and breasts r us reps. Now RM wont get any of it we know. He wont make it to the parking lot.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another day at the office.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Tage showed up with a staples bag yet? You know, the bag with the black folders.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These old men go for the young chicks because they don't know any better with this old men and their limp dicks! Women their age would say oh no that aint going to work for me. haha

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Havens to go work for Dental Company and get those nasty teeth fixed. GROSS!! Who would want to kiss that mouth.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and fairly soon the young women will know better too!
    Valeant (VRX) will soon be the joke of Wallstreet, the banks, the investors, the stock market... and young hot women!
    The game is winding down for VRX, pretty soon nobody will want to touch this venerial disease of a company with a 20 foot pencil dick.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean Walmart bag. They made a mad dash to Walmart in Scottsdale for the black folders. Tage shops at Walmart does that surprise you.