Class Action Lawsuit, Onset Dermatologics

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2014 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else been contacted by a law firm about a class action lawsuit against Onset?

They are contacting those of us that were hired while the company was in the process of being sold to Valeant.

I for one was told on more than one occasion during the interview process that nothing would happen for a minimum of 2-3 years and more likely 3-5 years.

The lawyer would not share with me any information regarding other people that she claimed to have been in contact with so I'm curious about the number of individuals that are involved in this case.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was called yesterday and I'm almost positive its the same firm that sued Stiefel a few years ago. During the interview process, when I asked about the likelihood of Onset being sold my hiring manager told me they had no idea, Tim Waite told me it couldn't happen in less than 3-5 years and Rick Havens told me anything could happen in a capitalist society. As I told the lawyer, I thought my hiring manager simply had no idea, I thought Tim was being honest and I thought Rick punted as an officer of the company. Neither here nor there, as a former employee of Valeant I'm screwed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Message from a original Onset Rep, if they sue there going to lose!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please reply and let us know that which causes you the most embarrassment now that you have a chance to reflect, "a" or "there"!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmfao

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a call in 45minutes with a lawyer that said she was from Podhearst (sp???)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The firm is Podhurst Orseck, P.A.
    http://www.podhurst.com/

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear stuttering "a" -

Please note, the company is called "Anacor".

Sincerely,
    Merriam-Webster

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which managers are going and when do they start, any idea?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BI, TL, KS, LR, PR, and his fantasy RP

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember when the award winners were those with the best rankings???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with a different firm today (thank you RP) what's going on?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmfaoa!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the exception of assigning blame for his own shortcomings, what exactly did Peter do better?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager got tight lipped real quick this morning on our call, anyone know what Anacor is offering reps; salary, bonus, stock etc?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They want to send someone to my home to archive all my emails? Did they ask you to do this? Is this legal? Didn't we sign something when we started with Onset that prohibits us from doing something like this?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for sending out the revised rankings report (3rd edition) today, when will the 4th version be completed?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter was a rock star and is missed desperately by those of us in the know!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't get all excited about Anacor. Not the brightest stars running the show. They will sell just like everybody else.