Too Many Sales Reps?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2010 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our manager has in the past threatened us with - hey our district is on the bottom - so when cuts are made, where do you think we will be. Our district is not on the very bottom, (not in the last 20% ) - so maybe a sizable cut is coming.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I laugh in the face of threats of cuts. We are the elite force.We are delta force,army rangers and navy seals all in one grand fighting force. We are the strong.We are simply the best. We are reps.I hear that our numbers are actually going to grow this year as our sales break all quotas and expectations.Join us if you have what it takes.Rep strong.Rep proud.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man, I love it. Instead of making sure it is safe, you just dive head first into Lake Pfizer. That is so awesome. You rock...Will you come speak at our next IEM when we hear that we need to increase our sales calls by 10% per day so we can justify our worth to our RBU President?? I would love to hear your song and dance. What kind of pony rides do you offer when you speak to people? Just curious...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump - spoken like a rep that has been around the block.