Pfizer buys AstraZeneca: How many Pfizer people are also cut?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2014 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sally Sussman's democrats, no less, eating their own...IT!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either way, I can only think of 1 job that will be cut guaranteed: Ian Read. He's damaged goods after this debacle. It's almost as if he is trying to fail and get the severance out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can this be. I thought Pfizer has maintained the best of the best with the sat cuts made. All remaining should be super stars!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A classic example is what they did in Connecticut(I believe it was New Haven). They got the government to use eminent domain to kick people out of their home so they could build a new facility. The people went to court to try to stop it and lost(may have gone all the way to the Supreme Court). They lose their homes, was forced to move, and lo and behold-Pfizer backs out of building anything. The land is still vacant. Bottom line-Pfizer screwed the homeowners and the government that did the dirty work. This was actually a case study taught in my son's masters program. He couldn't believe what d*cks Pfizer was for doing it. I told him it's par for the course with this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greed is an evil thing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put it this way... Pfizer would never, ever sustain a head count above 100,000. The shareholders wouldn't stand for it. Btw anyone see the news? Ian, Frank and the Dole made out like bandits dumping company stock before pitching for AZ.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All KAMs at Pfizer should be cut, first to go

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ian is going to do what Ian wants, to suit Ian. He doesn't care about your job or mine, just his own plans for ruling the pharma universe. He is a narcissistic leader who over inflates his true worth. Pfizer stock has been flat for a long time. Profits down. Ian talks a good game but in the end, Pascal is a far better bet to lead the helm than Ian. Pascal invests in the science, Ian in himself. Why PFE stock holders don't get rid of Ian is beyond me. He is past his time, makes poor decisions, and can't execute. I think Ian can ride off into the sunset comfortably with the 170 million he got for helping PFE go down the drain.

Stock holders - replace Ian with Pascal. You won't regret it...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad that they get away with this while many of us will lose our jobs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer looks like a poorly run company right now. Interestingly enough, Pascal Soriot the CEO of AZ is being made out to be a hero by the British press.

The first company to successfully fend off Pfizer and remain independent. You have to admit they had a good gameplan!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's look at his game plan...... He said NO.....holy shit that was spectacular.

Everyone knows Pfizer is desperate for the deal. Just ask a ridiculous price you know won't be met. Also, make some exaggerated sales projections as the reason to block the sale. Can't wait till AZ drops 30% over the next year.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't be a silly stupid head. pfizer people will stay. we will kick out all the AZ Lazy people. it even rhymes. so don't be a doody head. just stay with the company and watch the money roll in baby. yeah baby.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the deal for AZ is going to fail as of 5:00 pm on Monday. Does Pfizer cuts Pfizer reps anyway?