Time for Ian Read and Frank to go?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2014 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I sold my last PFE shares last Friday, my 40 plus years as a Pfizer shareholder have come to an end. I spent 20 years in the field and another 11 in management, before retiring in 2001. I loved this company! It is very sad to see what is happening. Great people being let go so that incompetent managers can go about unchallenged. The advice Ian is getting is all based on greed and will come back to hurt everyone, shareholders and employees. Do not be fooled by the rise in stock prices. How much higher would they have been if some of the lost opportunities had actually been avoided by having people dedicated to the company, not to themselves. The AZ adventure is a good example: didn't they do due diligence on the potential reaction to what they were claiming as benefits. Now they are not getting AZ, but have also alienated a lot of powerful people out there, not to mention the tarnishing of an already hated industry. Good job,,,

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ian, yes. Frank, no. Sally Sussman, hell yes!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially Sussman...the PR debacle surrounding this has her name written all over it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ian can't go yet, if he does he will go down in history as the CEO that took Pfizer from the largest Pharma company to second largest. Astra was about ego as much as anything else and Ian and the BOD want to be #1 Pharma company in the world!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ian is just the public face of Pfizer. He will be retiring soon. Frank runs the corporation with an iron grip. If you don't like the monster that Pfizer has turned into, blame Frank. However, shareholders don't care. They just want lots of lovely money and they want it now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Frank know anything about healthcare other than how to count profits?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank ride the telecom market to the ground at Lucent. That tell you anything?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Telecomm changed. Look at all the mergers in that business. Frank learned from that and is trying to change P. Good luck to management if the trolls on this thread indicate anything.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankly, he doesn't CARE. Did anyone ever hear him say anything other than maximizing profits? He might well be in the hardware business. A dollar is a dollar, never mind that people might have to eat cat food in other to pay for those price increases!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better be careful. Frank's gonna have his peeps take you into the alley behind 42nd St. and break you kneecaps and shake you down for donation to PAC.