AZ rep here- :)

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha!!!!!!!!!

I am still standing baby!

You lose pfizer.

-signed happy rep

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We definitely won in your case.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh honey, you are so naive.

You are still standing, for now. Something else will be coming for AZ in time...and your happiness will turn quickly.

This industry has no future...be prepared.

-signed older and smarter experienced human

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 3 months time Pfizer will be back and now you've made Frank mad. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes at the end of this year. Your Christmas is not going to be a merry one.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank does not operate under retribution

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what???? It's not over.. Pfizer will buy you in 3months when they out of that window per U.K. Rules and we will no longer need your services. just need your products..

Thank you for your service. I think one of the Rent a rep companies is looking for 60K rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, we want go after AZ again. By then the tax laws will be changed and we will have no reason to go after them. Their pipeline will be proven to be a joke as well. Nope, Ian will split us into 3 units, with many layoffs. It's going to get ugly by the end of the year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Brits have a history of winning? NOT

Appeasement? Yes. Pack your bags Brit.

Here endeth the lesson!

signed,
    Mr. Churchill (who you ran out of office after winning the war!)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the OP: we are in the same boat as you. We didn't seek an acquisition; we roll how we're told. Please don't confuse our management with your counterparts in the field. Truth be told; we ALL dodged a bullet THIS time.