Vorapaxar

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone having any luck?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope
    Interestingly, we went from 65 scripts to 120 according to the t/c.
    But its the same time period we were given last week
    what a bunch of crap

company doesn't get it
    this drug is a dog
    bring back liptruzet
    it would be better than this crapper

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many total patients treated to date since launch?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug just sucks ass
    Just like the rest of the company

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use our great new patient profiles and you should be good to go. They are nice.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe patients are using mail order now so the are counting the 3 months of refills to come up with the 120.

The question is...how many total patients treated and how many total providers treating?
    (Breadth and Depth?)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is criminal is that the TIMI group writes great subgroup data in journals but reuses to write even a single script! The East coast is on life support with scripts and only the South is getting anything done with the brand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

343 scripts the first day on the market! Oops that is for our sleep drug which is the same price. Drop Vora, doesn't even pay for the fleet cars for the reps promoting it. Real shit show over here, great reps but pos product. Help!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be a tax write off for the company. This is a loser like the Grastek division. They don't sell enough to warrant their pay checks. Who's running this ship? Is it the Juvisnyc MBA working his magic? How does one really allow this crap to continue?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a new patient on Vorapaxar, and am shocked to find the posts here about this product. What is wrong with your people? If you are selling a product that isn't working, or worth the price, or whatever, what on earth are you doing?
    Now I wonder why I am on this drug if it was because one of you sales rep that walked into the office the morning before I did?
    What is a better alternative than Vorapaxar for me? This is a sick website. I am talking about my health my life, and you seem to be crying about your job, your boss, your career, your lifestyle..... I don't care anything about that, sorry, I am just trying to live, and see my granddaughter get into first grade.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This website is for us, not patients. If you want the load of crap we feed the patients, go somewhere else. Merck will tell you all of the company bullshit there. You shouldn't believe any of it, of course, but it will make you feel better about the complete lineup of crap that we sell.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CV rep here, The drug has value for sick cath lab patients with multi-vessel disease and in PAD. I have a number of cards writing the drug in both places. What is frustrating is that we are not getting enough support from the home office in regards to having available speakers for MMFs and in regards to creating positive buzz with academic thought leaders around the country. Many community-based cards are amenable to our messaging but we are getting killed in academic centers. The company needs to become much more aggressive at the national level and in getting more positive buzz on sites like the Heart.org. I dislike a lot Gregg stone and his people but they would create buzz around Zontivity if they were involved with our brand.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a CD in Cincinnati that will saw anything for a buck get in touch with the local hospital rep they will

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

less than half the speakers have utilized the drug yet. Is that a conflict of interest?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Far less than half of our speakers have tried Zontivity.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only place zontivity succeeded was in patients that already demonstrated tolerability to anti-platelet therapy. And they still bled more! In other patient types, the bleeding was unacceptably high including stable TIA patients.

Why oh why would we use that over drugs we already know?

Ask your manager or director to explain in one sentence why this drug should be used instead of effient.