Smoking at Durham Site

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NYC should cut their losses and turn Staten Island on over to New Jersey.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pussy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smokers cost a lot of money for everyone. I used to work for a company that allowed smoking and the smokers were always taking breaks. They do not seem to realize that they stink.If someone came to work with bad body odor what do you think would happen? Smokers are weak minded and need a nasty habit to keep going. I hope Merck stops letting people smoke at your site.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the only pussy here ass wpe.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non Smokers and people that care about their health. You sound like someone that is neither.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a real jerk. I bet no one likes you. Why should I put up with your nasty habit. You do not care about your health, grow some balls and quit smoking, at least on my company time. You are a weak minded troll.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is because merck does not care about anyone.Period. sad but true.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you calling the other poster a pussy or an ass wipe? Calling them both would just be rude. One insult per response please - try and keep it civilized.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't like it, you know where the door is? Go through it and don't come back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a smoker, You will not be able to smoke at the Durham site within the near future.Why do you think you can smoke and then go around sterile equipment that you could contaminate. Trust me no one likes to smell the nasty tobacco stink that follows you.Be a adult and quit your nasty habit.I am calling on all that reads this to Please call the merck hotline and tell them that we non smokers have rights also.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goes for you too jerk.I hope you get fired.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is smoking still allowed? Merck must not care about it's employees.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he did get fired.Lmao

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually SHE got fired. Good riddance.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is troll the only word in your vocabulary? If you don't like cigarettes I will offer another choice to puff.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love smoking and to those who complain y'all can kiss my big ????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hemorrhoid ? Speed Bump ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your mother and father have families have deep in tobacco, enjoy your lung desease!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Durham, Please stop people from smoking in the parking lot. I was scraping windshield and some fool was smoking a nasty cigar. It made me sick. If I could have found out who it was, I would have beat their ass.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will piss on your grave, would that work.