Current Merck Retirees

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a problem with the CF website not very responsive but I can persevere.
    Returned from the hunting excursion early Sunday. The sojorn produced two unique firsts, I scored a tremendous Texas bullseye on a large green buck high in that forest canopy and a double ocular put down.
    Returning to the native camps, we were treated like the white hunters of lore. We filled their pots for many a good meal.
    Returning in time to play my insider information I scored large winnings on my astute NFL bets. The bookies rue the day they accepted my wagers. Due to my dynamic mind and extensive experience wealth again increased.
    Sorry, I understand that the lower rings of society can only wager dollars amounts over stale beers but that is their existence.
    An exquisite dinner followed with local delicacies and volumes of imported vino.
    Another day of pleasure for the upper crust!
    Must the leave now bye bye!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CF ? Deep Throat you prove your stupidity again Whacko !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just completed several profitable hours guiding Eurofund assets and the additional wealth management. It is certainly worthy of the lower class envy it engenders. Too bad for the uneducated and uninspiring masses that they have no idea how to prosper, but we upper class producers welcome their lowly position, more money for us! Just as it should be!
    Inflation is the insider information that also produces wealth just listen to my ever faithful bookies.
    The movers and shakers of our Polo Club are finalizing the trip to the fine state of Arizona. Large box reserved for game activities, fine entertainment and libations. Eye candy will also top the available morsels. Peons will not be within eyeshot although we will no doubt need to step over the spilled beer on the way out.
    Taking a day long excursion to Miami for an investment meeting which will make many of the lowest tier jealous and envious. But no concerns here.
    Must go breakfast on the veranda!
    Best of times to the producers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up! You are nothing but an old F'turd!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality translation: " I found a ' Eruo' on the street. I'm gonna try to use it with a bookie. Hopping a boxcar to Arizona hope , there's a crap game with the other hobos, activities, entertainment or cheap wine. My eyes are so bloodshot from drinking I spilt a beer. On a long internet gambling excursion, I think the operation is located in Miami.
    Must go have breakfast on the park bench."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez, you are an idiot! Just wash them out in the toilet and blow dry them. They can last for years!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up deep throat jr. You are Just as bad and lame as deep throat ! Screw you 2 JACKASSES

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a short interlude in South Beach. A over rated local collection of subhumans masking as part of society. Glad to quickly remove our highly wealthy and socially sophisticated party to appropriate venues. However, the investment activities will undoubtedly increase positively our portfolios. Sorry low rungers nothing for you as is always the case for the inept and uneducated.
    Back early to the balmy islands for the beginning of a promising weekend of festivities and upper crust interactions. Saturday will allow a early polo match and then off on the blue sea for red snapper.
    Almost forgot, I observed that mother will be slicing off more of the unproductive. Happy to encourage the necessary operation. As always, will impact my earnings positively.
    The house rooster is very vocal this morning might as well sip a double rum fizz on the side porch and watch the sunrise.
    To the producers and landed gentry good morning and a prosperous day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The time spent on South Beach confirmed my commitment to avoid interactions with the sub levels of the lower rungs of society. A conglomeration of misfits and sponges! Oh well, I can't worry about what can never be fixed beyond hope so be it!
    What a trip to solidify investment it turned out to be, insight into our new interests in Cuba now fully understood and managed. Again however the lower class will not participate as it should remain.
    The rooster is very active vocally this morning must have a hen on the side.
    The morning will be centered at the Polo Club being entertained by the two local teams and then off to the blue sea for red snapper.
    The planning for the Arizona extravaganza has been completed and bets soon placed. The bookies will again suffer from my inside information and strong intellect. Have been informed that major changes in the wing for the low salaried employees at one of my investments, again I can't help but prosper
    Must go, a very tight schedule.
    May the producers of the society have a pleasant and prosperous day!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a beautiful day in the tropical environs of my winter abode. An early rise and tasteful fruits and smoked salmon for a upper class breakfast. Realization for the masses is Frostyflakes but that they deserve due to an ingrained lack of work ethic. They reap what they deserve!
    I am enjoying the news broadcast from the mainland, looks like many will have a built in excuse for inactivity. Freeze your backsides off you deserve it all.
    The weeks investment opportunities begin this evening and will continue through the fortnight. I will accumulate rewards known by only a very select few, but then, I earn the outcomes.
    Need to attend the social get together later and to imbibe a moderate sampling of select gins. Another investment niche!
    Need to say goodbye to the rich and famous.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAD :(

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is on here. You are posting to yourself.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron, you're on here so that's someone! Ignore deep throat. Don't be stupid and play into the childish game. Maybe your lonely and want his response Haaaa Haaaaa

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F'k both you J offs !!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mouth of a disfunctional cerebral idiot!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's easy to grin when your ship comes in
    and you've got the stock market beat.
    But the man worthwhile,is the man who can smile,
    when his shorts are too tight in the seat"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My good man I give you Judge Smails from Bushwood Country Club

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go on a diet then your butt would fit your pants. However, I do realize that many of you in that life's strata only eat junk food you just can't help yourself!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

James.....James.....is that you ? Pull my car around I have a 3pm downtown Chop Chop now boy !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really sad and pathetic when the mind goes. :(