Stock is looking great!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2015 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock keeps running even as employee morale continues to plummet and the powers that be keep preaching the need to take things from us to "save" the company. I think it is time they start giving back to employees who have stayed loyal!

Be Well!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is looking great because we are operating as a "No-Frills" company. Expense management is the model which will sustain those who remain. Your reward is continued employment.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, another $20 or so and the stock price will be where it was over ten years ago. Wow, great company. Idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it took only two posts for someone to be an asshole. Might be a new CP record.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone points out the obvious truth and HE's the asshole? Do you really think this stock has been "great" by anyone's standards? You are an f--king idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will look a great deal better when the downsizing is complete.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

smoke and mirrors...investors are lemmings

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See what happens when they make you pay more for your company car this year!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankly npay for your own car, screw u!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep up w/ layoffs, Mother Merck. price keeps going up, cha ching. couldn't care less who or how many are laid off, welcome to reality losers

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep... at this rate, by 2019, we will be back to a stock price not seen since 2000. This is a high value company that should be in your portfolio. cha ching

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this, plus dividends. What a country!?! Thank you Mr. Fraiser!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you looked at that pipeline? Do you really think a second-rate PD-1 and a weekly injectable DPP4 will save this company? They can fire every single employee and still not keep this company from disappearing. I'd recommend selling your Merck stock today.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes, I did sell options on Friday. 7500 shares at a strike price of 33.50.A well deserved reward for actually producing the all mighty sales dollar. I am an example of a non15!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats, but you are one of a dwindling number. Make sure your emergency fund and transition plan are in place….

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubtful

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of sh!t but daydream all you want.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you Merckbots really do have nothing between your ears. That guy points out that you are in a dwindling group of Merck employees and you don't agree? What a blind dummy you are. He points out that you should have a transition plan in place and you call that sh!t or a daydream---I can't tell which. There are about 40,000 former employees who wished they would have taken that guy's advice over the last 7-8 years. If you can't see that, then you're perfect for Merck---dumb and blind. You don't have a chance of finding suitable employment after the Merck axe hits you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

34000 as of September 31, 2014, but then, who's counting?????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kerching!