Tom Lyon

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad this year is almost over. Another year of Tom's grandiose ideas and corporate babble speak that adds up to yet another year towards the bottom of the Nation. I hope Jan sees through this phony. Send him back to tablets or send him to Oncology.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jan Nissan is a fool if she buys into TL's so called business plan for 2014. It wasn't worth the paper it was printed on and TL's is worth less than that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gardasil 9 will be over priced, I'm sure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This man has destroyed my life!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has made a lot of lives miserable in the region. This is why so many CTL's ran away to other positions (TS from IN, ME from IL, SM from MI and GE from OH just to name a few). He is all unrealistic talk with no practical substance. He can't sell or lead, he just babbles on about how great he is or how great his plans are working. He is a selfish man trying to hang on to power at the expense of everyone else. There you have Toxic, Type A Tom.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even if one believes only 10% of what is stated in this thread, why does Merck keep him on staff?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He comes from privilege and he has a couple higher ups in the company duped into believing he is the Messiah of Merck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great question. Tom is a nightmare to work for. He expects his managers and reps to eat, sleep and consume Merck 24 hours a day just like him. It's obvious he has no social life and few friends so he consumes himself with Merck and he expects his region too as well. All he cares about is his own personal success and anyone who he feels will threaten that, he tries to make them miserable so they quit. Many a manager and rep have left for other positions just to get away from him. He is an evil spoiled brat that thinks he's better than everybody else. Every thread about him has a lot of truth. Unfortunately, his personality fits in with most of Merck's psychotic management so they won't fire one of their own. Hopefully, he will get promoted up to oncology or back to tablet in a couple of years. Until then, get used to dealing with this pathetic excuse for a leader/human being.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, Tom in his quest to micromanage and pull himself from being at the bottom will get another policy violation in 2015. He already has a couple policy violation under his belt, one more might get him pushed out. Nobody, and I mean nobody in his region wants him as a DCO anymore. There will be much joy and celebration when TL gets pushed out or moves on. He is a God awful leader that has no business being in charge of people.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is good at sucking up to his superiors but he treats his reps like peons.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know but some of us are working on getting him fired. If he keeps pushing people to make detailed written business plans that violate policy 1 A and 1B like he has been doing for years, he will be reported to the ethics hotline. He already has a couple of violations. He has no problem getting people to break policy for his benefit. He needs to be punished. Keep it up TL, you will be reported.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's pray he's gone in 2015 because TL is pure evil!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jacques better see through his b.s. and just fire him. He doesn't produce success. He just produces excuses and useless business plans.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TL is a bad guy who likes to hire bad CTL's just like him. Isn't that right Michigan?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He lacks a morale compass.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only direction Tom is leading his region is down. He's a liar, he burns out his CTL's with ridiculous demands and he drowns his reps with projects that have nothing to do with sales.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More reps are looking to depart from vaccines in his region because of his smothering management style. His reputation is legendary.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad we will focused on Pediatrics this year. TL won't know what to do with himself since he is so laser focused on adult vaccines and knows very little about Pediatrics.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you read this Tom. If you want more offices signed up on HIF, you have got to allow the reps to do it themselves. We don't need CTL's or VKCL's to do it for us. It drags the process out.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He needs to move along and the sooner the better.