3 CT Reps Fired!!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cut the drama. I don't know one person from any of the districts would say such bs. As usual, you continue to mud sling whenever you can.

Get some therapy. You need it, badly.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks DJ, SM finally put you somewhere that doesn't involve leadership. Books don't make leaders, sorry. Looks like your ship just hit an iceberg, your family name is dirt in this company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever you are, I am just a rep and have no experience with your former DM. I am familiar with one of her siblings and have to say that she is of the highest quality and a real leader to look up to. If you have no experience with someone you really should not bring up a family name and put everyone in one bucket. Grow up!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha.....nope....a rep who knows who you are!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How Ironic, none of DJs minions made the cut. The network of mother hens finally were exposed for the worthless employees that they are. Most of them didn't repost for their jobs which says it all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when did this happen?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These minions are they all part of a job group? That is probably the reason.

As for minnows they still swim in CT and some have grown into flying fish.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No jobs around in those.......
    But some in that corner have gotten placed again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure about that? I heard Denise's most strategic crown jewel was placed, placed in an alcohol rehab facility. Oh wait, rehab is called "short term disability" at Merck. I guess HQ finally realized the bathrob brigade needed to be disbanded starting w dj

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a smart move...would still have a paycheck if I had done that.