Mobic has always been better than Celebrex

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2009 at 9:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer should dump Celebrex, now that's it's getting buried by generic Mobic. Mobic was always the superior drug, it just didn't have the share of voice. But let's face it Celebrex was piece of crap.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mobic is a Feldene me-too. Patients can't help but vomit when they take Mobic. How can it be any good when you can't keep it in your system?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take Mobic now that I am no longer at Pfizer. It is awesome. It is also affordable. I guess they don't have to pay all of those millions and millions in lawsuits so they can offer it at a better price. Pfizer sucks. Too stupid to figure out that they must develop NEW, UNIQUE drugs if they are to lead the way for the world. Otherwise they are just another piece of shit company. Real shame.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this what they told you at training? Get a friggin' clue newbie. Why would mobic have 40-50% market share if patients were barfing on it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am using Mobic too. It is GREAT! Plus, I am not having to worry all the time about lies that have been covered up by Pfizer reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

40-50% market share? What market are you in? In LA its not even close to that figure. Maybe 10%. Get a "friggin'" clue newbie.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe me. Nobody is barfing on it. Mobic is simply a great drug. As for the GI bleed bullshit, it is amazingly rare in the day to day crowd. In fact, 800 mg of ibuprofen is wonderful too! You guys have been brainwashed

8. I took Mobic once and I had violent diarrhea for days. It was really, really wet.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diarrhea of the mouth does not count Officer!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the DEATH rate from Mobic is higher than any NSAID that has ever been marketed in the US. The only reason its still on the market is that the Nazis at BI are in bed with the Obama administration.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for BI. Celebrex kick its ass. Some day BI will grow up and become a real pharma company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mother-in-law really did puke when she took Mobic one time. Not that I care that much. After reviewing a few of these posts, I should saw she was taking Oxy as well. There may have been an interaction, but she has been dealing with Oxy for some time. She took the Mobic following the mad rush away from Vioxx. Silly. She is in her 80s, so that might have been a factor as well. She does seem to still have a GI track. Sorry to throw arrows at Mobic.

I am very pleased to hear from Grammar the Mountie. How's Cheer's?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did a little research, and I do mean very little. I found that both Feldene and Mobic are oxicam derivatives as I thought. Being a chemist, I looked at the stick diagram for the two active ingredients. 3/4s of the molecular chain is identical in the two drugs. There appear to be 3 subsitutions on the left hand side of the molecule. Feldene and Mobic will have very similar pharmaceutical properties. Looks like I was trained (in undergraduate and graduate school) and you were not. Mobic must be one of those "brand name products," prescribed by physicians and funded by the medicare, that angers much of the country.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dickhead. I take Mobic. Mobic works GREAT! I also know that Feldene was GREAT! In fact, they were BOTH so good that I suggest you take your stick diagram and stick it where booger eating geeks like you stick things.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we now know why this industry is so well admired. It is the adult, scientific way we approach complicated health issues. If you don't understand why things work the way they do (chemistry, kinetics and toxicology), then you are just another dumb ass visiting doctor offices to drop off samples. You can be replaced by UPS. My skills are very valuable. I won't be seeing you later this year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not on the market anymore, but generic Meloxicam is. BTW calling Germans Nazis is so lame.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celebrex isn't the worst product we have, Lyrica is.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that. I'm laughed at when I talk about Lyrica.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you being serious with this? Then why didn't the Bush administration do anything regarding Mobic in their EIGHT YEARS?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think you are getting paid for misleading people. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO TRULY REACT VIOLENTLY TO MOBIC!!! why would you insist your own experience with us? if there is someone who know the truth about Mobic, IT MUST BE YOU!

on second thought, i think, of course you will not be discouraged to do your stuff, afterall, you are getting a fat pay from the manufacturers of Mobic!