Vaccines

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is vaccines a good position in the company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good?

The INDUSTRY is the TITANIC.

If you are thinking of trying to break into pharma via vaccines...run the other way!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best position in the company is missionary (although I do like doggie style)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccines is the only real future left at Pfizer. Better if they spin it off, which they will eventually.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming. That won't happen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hope they sell off Jon Twidwell's disease. It infects vaginas that work under him. Side effects include mortality.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You are so childish to make such a comment. But what would anyone expect on this site.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kelli, did your uterus prolapse yet? Don't suffer the HPV run in KS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep in mind the vast majority in vaccines are true morons especially those ex-wyeth fools who were laid of cried wawwawawawa then got picked up by the ex wyeth black, female manager
    on contract-publicis-then she miraculously (yeah, sure) hired them on pfizer side.
    those idiots are a joke! no comparison to pfizer reps. just ;look at where they came from-wyeth! enough said!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccines is all contract sales and guideline driven. There is NO PLACE for a sales model with these drugs. Saying that if you get the contract and the guidelines support you then I guess you will have easy street for a few years.. But don't count on it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and where did you come from? you are an ugly person.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer psych division.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality of Vaccine sales is that it is a "recommendation" driven sale. If the ACIP/AAP says to use a vaccine-it gets used. In the case of Prevnar (or MMR or any sole source vaccine) how hard is it to sell? You can have order takers on the phone "sell" the product. As reps you are basically visiting accounts, looking in the frig, taking inventory and placing an order (it's what the pediatric division has done for years). Look what has happened with Adult Prevnar....no recommendation= very little sales. This division better pray a "strong" recommendation for the adult market is coming soon or it will die a slow death in the Adult market. Why use Prevnar over the Merck pollysac vaccine since it costs an obscene amount more. Now I'm sure all our vaccine folks will come on and talk how Prevnar is sooooo much superior than Merck's, but the reality is -WHY HASN'T THE VACCINE TAKEN OFF AND HAVE A BIG UPTICK IN SALES????? The answer is "no ACIP recommendation"!! That my friends is the plain and simple answer. If the CDC/ACIP comes out and recommends it over the Poly-it will sell; if it is a lukewarm recommendation, 99% of the docs (and insurance coverage) will not use it. Years ago Vaccine reps were sales reps (Tetramune/Orimune/AcelImmune/etc)-those days are long gone!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccines is not sales. It's a contract and an EMR software upload to queue the patient interview to maximize prevention and physician billings.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPOT-ON. I am almost done, but I survived longer than most. Loved San Fran. Quite a launch. Since Wyeth bought us, sales were over and it became an order taking gig. Once Pfizer bough us, it was an activity gig, pure and simple. Look like we were working.

Glad I have a few months left.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

<---Dick!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations. I have one or two friends left in the division who are close to the magic number. It can't come soon enough for them either! Once they're gone I can give two sh*ts about the division.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has there been any movement on the proposal to replace vaccines with non-sales service representatives?