Miami DM

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this person, I heard he was from Ohio haven't heard the best of things. Only thing i heard is that he confuses the good and bad reps he has. Thinks the top ones are the best and they laugh behind his back if he only knew. Curious I have an interview coming soon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a liar and a snake- he is only out for himself. He only focuses on activities and is a complete micro manager. He has no clue when it comes to business. I thank God I don't work for him anymore so I don't have to deal with his nonsense. I heard he relocated to Florida and I pray for the people that work for him now. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this CH?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a two-face. Its like getting sucker-punched with him. You will all just become stepping stones for his career. Hes fake and be-careful he will have a hidden agenda, an agenda hidden far beyond. Nice is a genuine person, Fake is being insincere, and that is him. Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's one day great and the next day a complete bi-polar. I worked for him, they say now in Florida he's living it up in PR with those reps. There is no business there so they really have to sucker up and do whatever they can to act like their territories are sustainable.